Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 780,311
Pageviews Today: 1,019,563Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 3,675
08:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COLORADO: Latest CEO Toys? Signs of the Times? Other?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Being as how this is GLP, gotta feeling if you'll take the time to look at the pics, you'll have some food for thought.

IMAGE ( [link to i1190.photobucket.com] )

These cellphone pics were taken recently from a public highway in the mountains of Colorado. The ranch in the pic is privately owned by a wealthy industrialist.

Everything in the pics was visible from the public road as one passed by, and no trespassing or other crime was committed to take the pictures. When the workmen in the pics realized that a vehicle had stopped and photos were being taken they became obviously agitated so the photo-shoot was stopped and travel re-commenced.

I thought perhaps GLP would be interested in viewing, speculating and discussing about such things. If so, there's a bit more to be said.

If a Mod is able to put the pics actually onto this thread, and feels it worthwhile to do so, I'd be pleased if you did, thanks. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP