Users Online Now: 1,688 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 730,207
Pageviews Today: 1,176,278Threads Today: 469Posts Today: 7,014
12:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my friend and i heard diabolical laughter and demonic screams inside a cemetary !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this is true and we both heard it,absolutely terrifying and it has transformed both of us forever and...of course... no one believes us!...one winter night he and i were taking the short cut between his house and mine which is a road that runs through the middle of this cemetary...as we were walking along,all of a sudden this very loud sound of evil cackling laughter "burst" right in front of us!it escalated into demonic growls and shreiks!and trailed off into into inhuman moaning as we were running away,this sound came out of nowhere and was very close to us,it wasnt human at all, it wasnt any animal either,not even close,we couldnt sleep normally for weeks afterwards,if i only had a recording of it! because listening to it would "prove their existence" and scare the hell out of anyone!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP