Users Online Now: 1,886 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,066,431
Pageviews Today: 1,783,370Threads Today: 727Posts Today: 12,084
06:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Satan is a real being. Demons(fallen angels) are real.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to tell you that I never believed these things were real. In order to understand they are real you would need to know what the Bible says about them. I knew what the Bible said about them but I never saw them and didn't believe.

About 5 years ago when I became a Christian I was sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ on the internet often. One night a fallen angel showed up in the room to my left side. I thought I was seeing things. I saw this being for about 3 seconds straight. It was something like the opposite of when the Bible tells about about what angels look like or the transfiguration of Jesus Christ.

The fallen angel had an ugly black face, big yellow eyes, a black/brown robe and was surrounded by an unusually black radiance. I thought I was immagining things so I went back to the internet to do what I was doing. Then all the sudden I started to have multiple symptoms of shock. I was sweating, having a rapid heart beat and feeling awful. I immediately realized that what the Bible says about demons must be true and I got down and prayed. When I opened my eyes a black spider came out from the back of the chair I was praying on and ran at me and I killed it.

So what I want you all to know is that I would not have understood what I experienced if it was not for the Bible. So please repent of your sins. Look at the ten commandments. You are a sinner and that is why you will die. Jesus Christ is God and he did ressurect from the grave on the third day as the Bible says he did. Pray to Jesus Christ today if you are willing to forsake your sins and have Jesus Christ as your Lord.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP