Users Online Now: 1,896 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 441,250
Pageviews Today: 695,351Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 4,268
07:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Experts agree, Bibi will attack Iran this year. War DOOM!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This supports what my analysis and gut have been telling me. The current Israeli leadership is fucking psycho and will destroy us all.
Experts agree. Our sold out government will jump aboard and things will spiral out of control.
Oil skyrockets. Economy collapses. Draft.
And when nukes are used...that's when everyone is sliding down the poop chute to nuclear winter cannibalism possible extinction.
It behooves the psychos to act while so many American troops are still in theater.

I know many of you recoil at the thought of reading this news source, but here they are reporting on reputable opinions. Article excerpt & link below:
"A longtime CIA officer who spent 21 years in the Middle East is predicting that Israel will bomb Iran in the fall, dragging the United States into another major war and endangering US military and civilian personnel (and other interests) throughout the Middle East and beyond. Baer is no ordinary CIA operative. George Clooney won an Oscar for playing a character based on Baer in the film Syriana (Baer also wrote the book). Earlier this week, Robert Baer appeared on the provocative KPFK Los Angeles show Background Briefing, hosted by Ian Masters. It was there that he predicted that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is likely to ignite a war with Iran in the very near future."
[link to english.aljazeera.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP