Users Online Now: 1,108 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 93,778
Pageviews Today: 162,944Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 838
01:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!!God wants us to Love & Trust Him!!! Proof He loves us and He cares.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GOD LOVES US A LOT

&

I LOVE GOD. angel3luvstrukangel3

Feel free to add to this thread if you also LOVE GOD.

Proverbs 3:1 My son, forget not my law, and let thy heart keep my commandments.

2 For they shall add to thee length of days, and years of life and peace.

3 Let not mercy and truth leave thee, put them about thy neck, and write them in the tables of thy heart:

4 And thou shalt find grace and good understanding before God and men.

5 Have confidence in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not upon thy own prudence.

6 In all thy ways think on him, and he will direct thy steps.

7 Be not wise in thy own conceit: fear God, and depart from evil:

8 For it shall be health to thy navel, and moistening to thy bones.

11 My son, reject not the correction of the Lord: and do not faint when thou art chastised by him:

12 For whom the Lord loveth, he chastiseth: and as a father in the son he pleaseth himself.

21 My son, let not these things depart from thy eyes: keep the law and counsel:

22 And there shall be life to thy soul, and grace to thy mouth.

23 Then shalt thou walk confidently in thy way, and thy foot shall not stumble:

24 If thou sleep, thou shalt not fear: thou shalt rest, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, nor of the power of the wicked falling upon thee.

26 For the Lord will be at thy side, and will keep thy foot that thou be not taken.

27 Do not withhold him from doing good, who is able: if thou art able, do good thyself also.

29 Practise not evil against thy friend, when he hath confidence in thee.

30 Strive not against a man without cause, when he hath done thee no evil.

31 Envy not the unjust man, and do not follow his ways:

32 For every mocker is an abomination to the Lord, and his communication is with the simple.

33 Want is from the Lord in the house of the wicked: but the habitations of the just shall be blessed.

34 He shall scorn the scorners, and to the meek he will give grace.

35 The wise shall possess glory: the promotion of fools is disgrace.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the Lord: Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like tamaric in the desert, and he shall not see when good shall come: but he shall dwell in dryness in the desert in a salt land, and not inhabited.

7 Blessed be the man that trusteth in the Lord, and the Lord shall be his confidence.

8 And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh. And the leaf thereof shall be green, and in the time of drought it shall not be solicitous, neither shall it cease at any time to bring forth fruit.

9 The heart is perverse above all things, and unsearchable, who can know it?

10 I am the Lord who search the heart and prove the reins: who give to every one according to his way, and according to the fruit of his devices.

11 As the partridge hath hatched eggs which she did not lay: so is he that hath gathered riches, and not by right: in the midst of his days he shall leave them, and in his latter end he shall be a fool.

Psalm 70:4 Let all that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; and let such as love thy salvation say always: The Lord be magnified.

5 But I am needy and poor; O God, help me. Thou art my helper and my deliverer: O Lord, make no delay.

Psalm 91:2 He shall say to the Lord: Thou art my protector, and my refuge: my God, in him will I trust.

3 For he hath delivered me from the snare of the hunters: and from the sharp word.

4 He will overshadow thee with his shoulders: and under his wings thou shalt trust.

5 His truth shall compass thee with a shield: thou shalt not be afraid of the terror of the night.

6 Of the arrow that flieth in the day, of the business that walketh about in the dark: of invasion, or of the noonday devil.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 But thou shalt consider with thy eyes: and shalt see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou, O Lord, art my hope: thou hast made the most High thy refuge.

10 There shall no evil come to thee: nor shall the scourge come near thy dwelling.

11 For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 In their hands they shall bear thee up: lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt walk upon the asp and the basilisk: and thou shalt trample under foot the lion and the dragon.

14 Because he hoped in me I will deliver him: I will protect him because he hath known my name.

15 He shall cry to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in tribulation, I will deliver him, and I will glorify him.

16 I will fill him with length of days; and I will shew him my salvation.

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my firmament, my refuge, and my deliverer. My God is my helper, and in him will I put my trust. My protector and the horn of my salvation, and my support.

3 Praising I will call upon the Lord: and I shall be saved from my enemies.

4 The sorrows of death surrounded me: and the torrents of iniquity troubled me.

5 The sorrows of hell encompassed me: and the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my affliction I called upon the Lord, and I cried to my God: And he heard my voice from his holy temple: and my cry before him came into his ears.

7 The earth shook and trembled: the foundations of the mountains were troubled and were moved, because he was angry with them.

8 There went up a smoke in his wrath: and a fire flamed from his face: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he ascended upon the cherubim, and he flew; he flew upon the wings of the winds.

11 And he made darkness his covert, his pavilion round about him: dark waters in the clouds of the air.

12 At the brightness that was before him the clouds passed, hail and coals of fire.

13 And the Lord thundered from heaven, and the highest gave his voice: hail and coals of fire.

14 And he sent forth his arrows, and he scattered them: he multiplied lightnings, and troubled them.

15 Then the fountains of waters appeared, and the foundations of the world were discovered: At thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the spirit of thy wrath.

16 He sent from on high, and took me: and received me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strongest enemies, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They prevented me in the day of my affliction: and the Lord became my protector.

19 And he brought me forth into a large place: he saved me, because he was well pleased with me.

20 And the Lord will reward me according to my justice; and will repay me according to the cleanness of my hands:

21 Because I have kept the ways of the Lord; and have not done wickedly against my God.

22 For till his judgments are in my sight: and his justices I have not put away from me.

23 And I shall be spotless with him: and shall keep myself from my iniquity.

24 And the Lord will reward me according to my justice; and according to the cleanness of my hands before his eyes.

25 With the holy, thou wilt be holy; and with the innocent man thou wilt be innocent.

26 And with the elect thou wilt be elect: and with the perverse thou wilt be perverted.

27 For thou wilt save the humble people; but wilt bring down the eyes of the proud.

28 For thou lightest my lamp, O Lord: O my God enlighten my darkness.

29 For by thee I shall be delivered from temptation; and through my God I shall go over a wall.

30 As for my God, his way is undefiled: the words of the Lord are fire tried: he is the protector of all that trust in him.

31 For who is God but the Lord? or who is God but our God?

32 God who hath girt me with strength; and made my way blameless.

33 Who hath made my feet like the feet of harts: and who setteth me upon high places.

34 Who teacheth my hands to war: and thou hast made my arms like a brazen bow.

35 And thou hast given me the protection of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath held me up: And thy discipline hath corrected me unto the end: and thy discipline, the same shall teach me.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; and my feet are not weakened.

37 I will pursue after my enemies, and overtake them: and I will not turn again till they are consumed.

38 I will break them, and they shall not be able to stand: they shall fall under my feet.

39 And thou hast girded me with strength unto battle; and hast subdued under me them that rose up against me.

40 And thou hast made my enemies turn their back upon me, and hast destroyed them that hated me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them, to the Lord: but he heard them not.

42 And I shall beat them as small as the dust before the wind; I shall bring them to nought, like the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou wilt deliver me from the contradictions of the people: thou wilt make me head of the Gentiles.

44 A people, which I knew not, hath served me: at the hearing of the ear they have obeyed me.

45 The children that are strangers have lied to me, strange children have faded away, and have halted from their paths.

46 The Lord liveth, and blessed be my God, and let the God of my salvation be exalted :

47 O God, who avengest me, and subduest the people under me, my deliverer from my enemies.

48 And thou wilt lift me up above them that rise up against me: from the unjust man thou wilt deliver me.

49 Therefore will I give glory to thee, O Lord, among the nations, and I will sing a psalm to thy name.

Exodus 4 :11 The Lord said to him: Who made man's mouth? or who made the dumb and the deaf, the seeing and the blind? did not I? 12 Go therefore and I will be in thy mouth: and I will teach thee what thou shalt speak.

Deuteronomy 20:3let not your heart be dismayed, be not afraid, do not give back, fear ye them not: 4 Because the Lord your God is in the midst of you, and will fight for you against your enemies, to deliver you from danger.

Isaiah 35:2 It shall bud forth and blossom, and shall rejoice with joy and praise: the glory of Libanus is given to it: the beauty of Carmel, and Saron, they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the beauty of our God.

3 Strengthen ye the feeble hands, and confirm the weak knees.

4 Say to the fainthearted: Take courage, and fear not: behold your God will bring the revenge of recompense: God himself will come and will save you.

5 Then shall the eyes of the blind be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as a hart, and the tongue of the dumb shall be free: for waters are broken out in the desert, and streams in the wilderness.

7 And that which was dry land, shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water. In the dens where dragons dwell before, shall rise up the verdure of the reed and the bulrush.

8 And a path and a way shall be there, and it shall be called the holy way: the unclean shall not pass over it, and this shall be unto you a straight way, so that fools shall not err therein.

9 No lion shall be there, nor shall any mischievous beast go up by it, nor be found there: but they shall walk there that shall be delivered.

Revelation 7:9 After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our God, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored God, 12 Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they? 14 And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he, that sitteth on the throne, shall dwell over them. 16 They shall no more hunger nor thirst, neither shall the sun fall on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne, shall rule them, and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life, and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Isaiah 46:5 Even to your old age I am the same, and to your grey hairs I will carry you: I have made you, and I will bear: I will carry and will save.

6 To whom have you likened me, and made me equal, and compared me, and made me like?

7 You that contribute gold out of the bag, and weigh out silver in the scales: and hire a goldsmith to make a god: and they fall down and worship.

8 They bear him on their shoulders and carry him, and set him in his piece, and he shall stand, and shall not stir out of his place. Yea, when they shall cry also unto him, he shall not hear: he shall not save them from tribulation.

9 Remember this, and be ashamed: return, ye transgressors, to the heart.

10 Remember the former age, for I am God, and there is no God beside, neither is there the like to me:

11 Who shew from the beginning the things that shall be at last, and from ancient times the things that as yet are not done, saying: My counsel shall stand, and all my will shall be done:

12 Who call a bird from the east, and from a far country the man of my own will, and I have spoken, and will bring it to pass: I have created, and I will do it. Hear me, O ye hardhearted, who are far from justice.

13 I have brought my justice near, it shall not be afar off: and my salvation shall not tarry.

Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them, and thy word was to me a joy and gladness of my heart: for thy name is called upon me, O Lord God of hosts.

17 I sat not in the assembly of jesters, nor did I make a boast of the presence of thy hand: I sat alone, because thou hast filled me with threats.

18 Why is my sorrow become perpetual, and my wound desperate so as to refuse to be healed? it is become to me as the falsehood of deceitful waters that cannot be trusted.

19 Therefore thus saith the Lord: If thou wilt be converted, I will convert thee, and thou shalt stand before my face; and if thou wilt separate the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: they shall be turned to thee, and thou shalt not be turned to them.

20 And I will make thee to this people as a strong wall of brass: and they shall fight against thee, and shall not prevail: for I am with thee to save thee, and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

21 And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the mighty.

Isaiah 49:14The Lord hath forsaken me, and the Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her infant, so as not to have pity on the son of her womb? and if she should forget, yet will not I forget thee.

Isaiah 51:1 GIVE ear to me, you that follow that which is just, and you that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence you are hewn, and to the hole of the pit from which you are dug out.

4 Hearken unto me, O my people, and give ear to me, O my tribes: for a law shall go forth from me, and my judgment shall rest to be a light of the nations.

5 My just one is near at hand, my saviour is gone forth, and my arms shall judge the people: the islands shall look for me, and shall patiently wait for my arm.

6 Lift up your eyes to heaven, and look down to the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish like smoke, and the earth shall be worn away like a garment, and the inhabitants thereof shall perish in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my justice shall not fail.

7 Hearken to me, you that know what is just, my people who have my law in your heart: fear ye not the reproach of men, and be not afraid of their blasphemies.

8 For the worm shall eat them up as a garment: and the moth shall consume them as wool: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my justice from generation to generation,

Isaiah 66:1 THUS saith the Lord: Heaven is my throne, and the earth my footstool: what is this house that you will build to me? and what is this place of my rest?

2 My hand made all these things, and all these things were made, saith the Lord. But to whom shall I have respect, but to him that is poor and little, and of a contrite spirit, and that trembleth at my words?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP