Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cop Responding to Burglar Alarm Shoots Family's Dog
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Another example of why you never call the police for their "help"! When they come to investigate a burglar alarm call they often end up shooting your dog.

[link to www.dogmurderers.com]

[link to www.wave3.com]

Shelbyville woman says her dog was shot by sheriff’s deputy
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 5:52 PM Updated: Jun 20, 2011 5:52 PM
By Maira Ansari – bio | email

SHELBYVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A Shelbyville woman is heartbroken and upset. She says her family dog was shot and killed over the weekend by a Shelby County Sheriff’s Deputy after he responded to a burglary alarm at their home.

“We adopted Daisy about four years ago,” said Renee Lewis. “She became a part of our family immediately.”

SNIP

The security alarm company asked if she wanted police to check it out.We had recent burglary in the neighborhood so, I said yeah send somebody out,” said Lewis.

Lewis says a Shelby County Deputy responded to the home and that’s when the deputy ran into Daisy. “He walked in the backyard and then they had a face off and he shot her,” said Lewis. “She was protecting our home.”

It’s a tragic situation no one got up that morning wanting to hurt a dog,” said Shelby County Sheriff Mike Armstrong.

Sheriff Armstrong says his deputy had no other option than to shoot Daisy. He says Daisy was acting aggressive and his deputy had to make a quick decision.

SNIP

Lewis’s 12-year-old Daughter Jenna, who was the closest to Daisy, felt she had to do something.

“I wrote a letter to the Sheriff about my dog and my memories of her and her personality,” said Jenna Lewis. “I don’t feel that it’s right and I don’t think she should have died like that.”

SNIP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP