Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 560,458
Pageviews Today: 993,593Threads Today: 486Posts Today: 7,642
11:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ELENIN a Very Complex Disinfo Campaign, Some things to think about...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So it seems apparent at this time that Elenin is not Nibiru, nor associated with Nibiru in any way. If this was the case, this very large brown dwarf would have already cause major disruptions throughout the solar system during its journey into our neck of the woods. On top of that, I think there would be more proof of its existance if it was as close as some are implying. I'm not necessarily saying Nibiru doesn't exist, but I have been questioning that concept recently, especially considering Zachariah Sitchin's ties with the "in crowd." But anyways, Elenin is at best a couple miles across from what i understand, which rules out the possibility of it being anything on a grander scale.

What's so strange about this situation, is Earth has hundreds of comets pass by each year that are never mentioned, but for some reason, the powers that be have decided to draw lots of attention to this mysterious object that will be zipping by this fall. It's orbit is very unusual, as it resides within the same plane as the planets, which is generally uncommon for comets, as they usually have an orbit that is somewhat perpendicular to the orbit of the planets around the sun. What's also strange are a few dates of significance during this orbit; 9/11/11, 10/28/11, and 11/11/11. On 9/11/11 is when Elenin will be in its closest position to the sun during its orbit...we all know the significance behind that date; on 10/28/11 Elenin will be aligned with Earth and the Sun...with 10/28/11 representing the end of the 9th wave of consciousness according to the Mayan calendar; while on 11/11/11 which is a very special number, Elenin will align with Earth, Venus, the Sun and Mercury. Considering Elenin's unusual orbit, and these dates of significance during its journey, one can draw the conclusion that Elenin, whatever it is, is more than likely not a natural object and has been put in this artificial path intentionally...as the chances of all these coincidences are about a bazillion to one.

Some have said that Elenin could very well be a piloted craft (via remote control) designed to fly in specifically during those dates potentially as a psyop or even as a liberator, depending on who exactly is behind this orchestrated series of events.

On one hand you have this extremely hyped scenario of doom and destruction that has spread rampant across the web and blogosphere, which essentially is designed to keep us down on a vibrational level, hence all the negative connotations regarding all of this, while in reality however, it seems these tactics are being used to demonize a potentially amazing event that is coming our way, in the uplifting of our consciousness and awareness as sentient beings. This is where HAARP comes into play. Apparently, all of these major geological occurances that are said to have been caused by certain alignments between Earth, Elenin and other celestial bodies, were derived from HAARP with the intentions of making it seem like this Elenin object is bad news as far as we are all concerned.

In the end I feel this is all about which direction human consciousness will go. The powers that be have been trying to turn what could be the most amazing shift in human history and liberation, into a doom and gloom scenario where fear and control continues to rule all.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the sky on those dates...some say the Hopi Prophecy regard the Blue Star Kachina could represent this Elenin object when it interacts with these other celestial bodies.

All in all, do not fear, my friends, for this is all a dream and all an experience. Choose not to play their game.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP