Users Online Now: 1,690 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 391,402
Pageviews Today: 629,451Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 3,749
07:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Harvard Doctor Uncovers Non-Human Anunnki Hybrid Bloodline for the History Channel!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is some info I received from a communication from an "Insider", These are not my words but words from a confirmed insider. I knew what he stated was correct...

You will have no doubts by now Michael that the intelligences associated with the orbs selected you, just as you have since become aware that the intelligence agencies know this also but, are at a loss what to do about it.

All are awaiting the orbs associated intelligences moves unfold via interaction with you. Part of the reason of your selection was your frame of mind , you exihibited and transmitted neither fear nor anger, painful to these orb intelligences and much magnified, to what may be imagined.

Your enthusiasm to transmit your encounters is also factor.

It is no coincedence that you are witnessing and recording the complete range of UK Ministry Of Defence phenomena, there is motive and close/direct & mental encounters which I believe will be revealed soon.

Then through another communication it was stated how the Powers That Be had tried to silence the Lake Erie UFO Story and discredit me in the process, This was my exact reply...

"They sure did try to shut down this Lake Erie UFO story but the fact is the actual ufo activity over lake Erie is growing and growing and hundreds of people are seeing and filming it. All the major media has covered the story and they have here filming these objects as well. Early May you will see this story all over the news.

So Yes, They did try and discredit me a few years ago but we are well beyond that now and you can't keep a good man down. I have never given up trying to help humanity no matter what they said because i knew the TRUTH. I will be vindicated now because this story is going worldwide, It is disclosure."

Here is his actual response to what I wrote...

And out of those "hundreds" we have you the one chosen by Enki to be his messenger. er wait....you're the Maitreya. And you need vindication because you don't care what anyone thinks about you.

You see this insider states...

"We have you the one chosen by Enki to be his messenger"

When I met the Anunnaki they told me I was of Enki's Royal Anunnaki/Human hybrid bloodline and that a spark of Enki's energy had incarnated into a human body and that I am that spark.

Interesting recent development wouldn't you say?

The zodiacal cycle returns to exactly the same spot every 25,920 years. So we are now leaving the Age of Pisces. Enki was the prototype god of Aquarius.

Whether this means that it is all going to happen again the Enki is coming back, I don’t know There are a lot of signaling and signs that all point in that direction. - Zecharia Sitchin

"Ea Enki" - ASCII code was drawn in Crop Circle at Poirino, Italy on June 20, 2011!

Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Revealed Lake Erie Contactee Michael lee Hill Is A Human/ET "Hybrid"!

[link to www.history.com]

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

On the episode, the UFO Hunters decide to test Michael Lee Hill's blood and it is revealed Michael has a "Unknown" very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the worlds best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain. A harvard doctor uncovered non-normal human elevated levels of Creatine Kinase in Michael's Blood stream.

Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the bloodstream to usually facilitate healing of torn muscle tissue. Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

"I've got a funny feeling," Bill Birnes told Copeland and Hill during the episode, "that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans."

[link to www.history.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP