Users Online Now: 2,024 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 808,448
Pageviews Today: 1,428,819Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 10,506
04:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE PRIMAL ENERGY GRID ...THE MISSING ANCIENT LINK OF HUMANITY...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Earth has a lattice of ley lines in it's grid formation through it's system that have existed before the earth took on matter.
Looking and viewing this system, it very much resembles a spiders web. It is multi layered in it's concept. Cob webs within Cob webs of energy.
There were grid wars fought on getting a hold within this system, so corrupt people would hold power over the masses.
The elite know how this system works and it's connection to our awareness.
Because it's multilayered, the elite have only limited access to this system through the ages.
there is a very good link in the makeup of this grid and how we are structured.
These ley lines are very much like our nervous system. a lattice of lines that run through it's structure.
The grid has it's main vortex points, as we have chakra systems that are linked.
There is a much familiar look about how we are structured and the earth's grid connection.

The meridian and chakra points in our body are very similar to the grid structure of this planet and the universal grid.
The grid has layers with different frequency's and vibrations. this is what we term dimensions or reality's.

To access these frequency's we need to change our perception and limitations on what we think we know.
most people that are familiar with this grid, say that avebury is the major dimensional portal, linked to the grid.

I'll say with out doubt that this is not correct. the major switchboard to the primal grid is located at Giza's pyramids.
This vortex is the major regulator to the other dimensions through the grid's functions.
The reason is simple that this is the major vortex. The great pyramid was one of the first of the great mystery schools
on this planet that houses the entrance point to the unseen worlds.

This vortex was deactivated after certain people on this planet were intent on seizing it's full use for there own gain.
When this vortex was deactivated, the planet and it's people fell from grace, so to speak.
the crystalline structure that's imbedded with this structure, acted as a conduit to the unseen.
we as people are crystalline in structure, and so is Gaia. so you see the connection were crystal is the conduit
that binds consciousness to reality and it's frequency's.

There is only one way, and I mean only one way to change things on this planet. we must reconnect to this grid.
When we talk about being boxed in this perception which most are on this planet...the frequency range is locked
at it's same function to our consciousness at the moment.

I'll follow up with more detailed information as I go along.

I'll leave you with the most important thing that we must do is to relearn our connection to this grid.
This is our out to this reality. There is no other way. Within this reality you will alter nothing in there
systems. Anything else than activating the grid to our consciousness is futile.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP