Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOOMTARDS LISTEN UP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is going to be a HARD pill to swallow for some of you...it was (and still is sometimes) for me...but I'm doing better after realizing and admitting the following:

*Doom is ALL in your head. Of course the economy sucks right now...but that's what happens every so often. But there is NOT going to be some epic global crash where we wake up and it's like the cavemen days. Besides that, there is NO nibiru, planet x, whatever. Elenin is NOT a threat. No EMP is going to wipe out the grid. There is NO global conspiracy to start WWIII. And NO, aliens are NOT going to land or invade or whatever they do.

*Like I mentioned before, YOU created all this in your head, and for a reason. It's because you CAN'T deal with reality. You are all mentally divergent and have created this dark fantasy world because it makes you FEEL alive. It makes you feel like you are a part of something big and gives you some sort of adrenaline rush to believe you are sitting on the precipice of some great cataclysm or epic global transformation.

*You all need to seek help. I mean that in the nicest way. Maybe not professionally for all of you...but at least talk to someone about your disorder.

Trust me, it will get better.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP