Users Online Now: 2,280 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,224,814
Pageviews Today: 2,042,484Threads Today: 807Posts Today: 14,052
08:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YOU STUPID FUCKERS THINK ISRAEL CONTROLS THE WORLD.. BETTER CHECK THE VATICAN FIRST ASSHOLES.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You dumbfucks always blaming Israel and the Jews for the worlds problems when they are but a spec of sand on the beach compared to the Vatican. Jew this and that while the Vatican has all the world leaders kissing them literally on his precious hand. He wears his white robe while world leaders wear their black suits. How much flouride have you bastards consumed. BTW I like my rant and it's the damn truth so quit blaming the Jews for the economic debacle that the Vatican controls. THEY CONTROL THE WORLD, the only religious/political superpower this earth has ever seen. How do I know? They dictate law to well over half the world, maybe not in the open, they also dictate propaganda. This ridiculous shit about Israel slaughtering the masses has nothing on the U>S> or U.N. war machine. CAN WE ALL SAY THE VATICAN DICTATES THE WORLD, Thank you...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP