Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aspartame Poisoning and Wrigley´s Chewing Gum
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For many years I chewed Wrigley´s Extra sugar free gum until I found out that it contained aspartame. Knowing that aspartame is a proven neurotoxin I switched back to what I thought would be a sugar gum, Wrigley´s Doublemint, only to find that it did use sugar, but now as also adding aspartame as a secondary sweetener! Now I was really pissed. I called Wrigley´s consumer hotline to protest and the lady answering the phone at first wouldn´t admit to knowing anything about the aspartame poisoning issue, ie, being a known neurotoxin, turning into formadehyde in your body, possible causative agent of multiple sclerosis, etc. Then when I told her I would no longer be buying their products since now they were putting aspartame in the regular gum and not just the diet gum, she suddenly came up with a list of three Sugar gums that do not contain aspartame. They are: Big Red, Wrigley´s Spearmint, and the Winter Fresh kind. I advised her to do a Google search under aspartame poisoning and see what she came up with, thanked her and hung up. I went downstairs to the pharmacy candy counter and bought a pack of Wrigley´s Spearmint gum, and lo and behold she was telling the truth! That particular flavor has no aspartame! Obviously the company hasn´t totally bought into Rumsfeld´s poison 100%, at least not yet! Rumsfeld was CEO of Searle labs who first developed aspartame. When he was informed that it was a very dangerous food additive he pushed the aspartame project ahead anyway, then later on Monsanto took it over. These boys have quite a history, no?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP