Users Online Now: 2,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,230,573
Pageviews Today: 2,054,529Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,671
07:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can't People Just STFU About Apple!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey people...

I'm really pissed off about this whole Apple bandwagon...People see this company as the new god...and all I hear is Apple Apple Apple...Oh! A new gadget by Apple, Oh! A new iPad, Oh! They sued this company for this and for this and they're so awesome for that! Oh That's what makes an iPhone an iPhone...oh they're so awesome I want to sell my name so I can put a little "i" in front of it...it's so cool!

My friend who seems to work for them, telling me all the little rumors no one gives a F about, my brother looking at all the updates/leaks blah blah...I just can't take it anymore, Apple is disgusting and annoying.

Their marketing is so effective they've succesfully brainwashed the whole world...I just hate Apple and their useless shits, and I hate their TV ads that are Oh! so annoying! I just can't take it anymore...geez...don't sheeples have better things to do than getting orgasms on a gadget THAT WON'T CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Apple used to be great, because it was a reasonable alternative to big brother Microsoft...but now it looks like Steve Jobs have become the bigger big brother. Did anyone hear the scandals? The iPhone tracking your every moves, the alleged new tech that will make it impossible to film when in a live event...geez! Let people live their life! Steve Jobs has become a money whore, like the rest of the corporate organizations...Their fuckin trendy whitish design is so disgusting btw...

I find it very sad that when we get a great company...it soon becomes a money-whore...What the fuck is this world we live in...

Now will people just STFU AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SHITTY APPLE!

Ok, I'm out, I just had to let it out don't hate on me guys...but Apple disgusts me at the highest level...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP