Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >>> Orly Taitz >>> I am on pins and needles>>> Update>>>Obama BC>>>
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am on pins and needles, still no answer from HI, whether they will comply with the July 5, 2011 subpoena signed by the court.

July 5, 2011 subpoena to allow inspection of Obama’s original birth certificate was received by the office of Attorney General in Hawaii on July11, 2011. They had 2 weeks to respond and let me know, if they will refuse to comply. Today is 2 weeks. I expect, that they will file today a motion to quash the subpoena. They might file it in DC with the original case 11-402 Taitz v Astrue (Michael Astrue is the commissioner of the SSA) or they might file a motion to quash in the US District court in Hawaii. So far, I have not heard from either the office of the Attorney General of HI (Deputy Attorney General in charge of the case is Jill T. Nagamine) or director of Health Department, Loretta Fuddy.

[link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]

(((((((((((((((((((sheep ((((((

This is a new update from Orly that just came in..

Clarifications

I was asked to clarify a couple of things....

[link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP