Users Online Now: 1,995 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,372,666
Pageviews Today: 1,880,974Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 8,094
02:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help Me Connect Dots.. ELEnin / Nibiru / Brown Dwarf / G1.9 Code? - Using Boeing 'INSIDER' Information, Starviewer, Etc. ++Experts LOOK Ple
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Going to summarize this as best possible.

Okay, we know that the Boeing inside said that more or less they don't know what the 'field' is we're about to go through...

However someone connected the dots to the IBEX ribbon in the thread as seen here.

[link to news.discovery.com]

Now let's take into account what Starviewer said back in 2009... They claimed that Supernova Remnant G1.9 was actually a Brown Dwarf that every 26,000 comes into our solar system... and NASA refused to challenge them to a debate.

Here is the images of what they said is the orbit of 'Planet X' that goes around the Brown Dwarf G1.9...

[link to xa.yimg.com]
[link to xa.yimg.com]
[link to xa.yimg.com]
[link to xa.yimg.com]

Alright, so let's consider what our friend in the ET Thread here on GLP said... More or less "The particles that extend from the passage go out Billions of miles, there may be no Planetary contact needed to cause the changes on Earth".

Now that made me think... What if this G1.9 or Brown Dwarf... Or maybe Planet X orbiting it has SMASHED through the Heliosphere... went In and out, leaving a HUGE tail of Magnetic particles that the IBEX found?

What if those particles were headed our way, even if Planet X was at Apogee around the Brown Dwarf?

Judging by the orbit shown from Starviewer, it looks like we'll be okay through 2012... But of course this information is years old and may no longer be correct...

But I think the point they were trying to make is... "HEY There's a fucking Brown Dwarf coming into our solar system..."

I don't know, I just woke up and this was the first thing that popped into my head... Too much knowledge to type it all out here but maybe the Experts that have been researching this stuff can help.

bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP