Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anders Breivik says he wants to become Catholic
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just read huge parts of his Norwegian killer manifesto. It looks like he wants to become Catholic.

European political solutions for the future

“HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
W.B. Yeats (1865–1939)

This chapter is not yet complete due to the complexity of the various aspects relating to solutions for Western Europe. I have, however, covered the basics of several relevant topics.

3.80 Reforming the European Church – from a diversified and un-appealing

“Labour Church” to a united, strong and appealing “Traditional Church”

Six decades of the Marxist doctrines of cultural relativism/pluralism and egalitarian thinking
has severely infected especially the Protestant church in Europe.

This has resulted in a situation where a majority of Protestants, me included, have lost all respect for the Protestant church.

An increasing number of European Protestants are converting to Catholicism. Only by turning to Rome may Protestants be able to see some of the shortcomings of our espoused faith.

Here is a list of reasons why Catholicism is a better alternative:

The Church cannot survive in a cultural Marxist society

A cultural Marxist society defies and rejects supernaturalism and tradition and thus does
what they can to gradually deconstruct the Church and the role of the Church.

For modernist Protestants (or also referred to as the Labour Party Church) religion is a
matter of fighting for equal rights, making the world a better place, being kind to everyone and 'spirituality'. It doesn't take very long for people to realise that you don't
have to go to church for that. So people stop going, and that eventually means the death
of modernist Christianity.

The first generation of modernist Christians will attend church regularly. The second will attend church sometimes. The third almost never. The fourth
and fifth will not see any need for worship. They will conclude that if religion is no more
than good works, then the religious ritual is redundant.
The “Labour Party Protestant Church” is subjective and sentimentalist

It eschews doctrine and favours individual spirituality and sentimental responses to
doctrines and moral issues. It is not long, therefore, before the individualist and
sentimentalist inclinations drive a person from a church that is dogmatic and demanding.

Modernists will prefer their own spirituality and emotional experiences to any sort of formal religious commitment. Thus the modern admission, "I'm interested in spirituality
but not religion." When this attitude prevails, modernist religion dies.

The Protestant Church is historically revisionist. They re-write history according to their prejudices. In religious terms this means they are cut off from tradition. They are therefore cut off from the life-stream of real religion. As
they cut themselves off from the tradition they will only have the latest religious
gimmick, fad or adaptation to contemporary culture. Such an ephemeral attitude cannot
provide for long term sustained religious longevity.

They don't have enough children to train up in their religion, and those children they do have are often taught that freedom of choice is a higher virtue than commitment or duty in religion. So they will lose the next generation to either real religion or paganism.

The Protestant Church allows moral degeneracy and that saps the strength out of real religion. Devotees of the Church demand moral purity, self discipline and restraint. Real
religion requires self discipline. The Protestant church makes no demands. The Protestant Church makes no great demands for its devotees to be religious. Ask any
modernist Protestant, "Why should I come to Church?" What would he answer? "You
don't have to come to church.

It's there if you want it. If it does you good, and makes
you feel better, we're here to serve you." Priests wring their hands and wonder why no one comes to Church anymore. It's because for forty years they've been saying, "It's not
really a mortal sin to miss Church.

You should come because you love God, not because
you fear him." While this sentiment may be laudable, they shouldn't therefore be
surprised if no one comes to Church.

Many Protestant converts embrace the Tradition of the Roman Catholic Church and contend that this Tradition sets the Catholic Faith apart from its Protestant counterpart.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP