Users Online Now: 2,313 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,147
Pageviews Today: 1,215,822Threads Today: 519Posts Today: 8,707
02:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Getting laid of from NASA time to spill the beans.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work for NASA I am getting laid of at the end of this month. I have wasted years of specific education and dedicated my life to them to get a kick in the ass.

I don't care what happens to me, let them come knocking.

Heres the doom you want,

Why doesn't congress care about saving the economy?

Why did NASA cancel the space program?

Why did someone hedge 1 billion dollars last Thursday that the USA defaults?

Why is the US military setting up everywhere?

Why have there been seven rockets carrying satellites launched in the last week?

Because they all know something the general public doesn't.

Ready.............................

The sun is out of control and affecting everything around it. There is an unseen "ribbon" of energy that is well documented by my own colleagues that is getting closer and will eventually pass right by/through our system. There is nothing anyone can do but sit and wait. Those with money are scrambling to invest in anything they believe will save their ass, like a poor soul with untreatable cancer. However those that have done the research know nothing can save us from what is approaching.

If you do some research this has been talked about in numerous scientific papers.

My advice? Hug your wife and kids and tell them you love them. Make everyday count. Fuck the money and the credit, live life like you only have months to live, because you do.

I post through a proxie so I can only log in secure. I will answer what I can not because I have to keep some stuff secret but because I only have certain clearance and am not privy to all info.

I'm not shitting you bottom line sun is fucked and energy ribbon is headed our way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP