Users Online Now: 1,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 310,856
Pageviews Today: 497,040Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,909
06:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I work with evil people, how do I rise above?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know I should be thankful for having a job. But I am getting physically ill from it. Mentally, I am losing it. I feel like the main manager I have to deal with is demonic. No one really sees their evil like I do, since I work with them constantly.

I think this person enjoys making my life hell. He does favoritism, and makes sure everyone knows it's not me. He blows up at me for little things, like how I constructed a question, why I tried to help him put away things, he said he didn't need my help, and he would write me up if I helped.

I would quit, but THERE ARE NO OTHER JOBS. I thought about unemployment, since I am having to take a pepto bismal and asprin for work everyday now. I don't want psych meds, since I am sure that's what they'll say I will have to be on since the job drove me to it.

I know I shouldn't care what they think, but I am bullied constantly. I can't ignore them, since they are in my work area at all times.

I don't know how to be peaceful anymore. Anytime the manager brings a problem up, I just try to give quick answers, and keep my head down. And now, they are saying I am the problem. Everyone at my job knows he's evil, but they don't want to jeopardize their jobs and say anything.

I feel alone, and I don't know how to find peace. I am hoping for others experiences with this. I know no job is perfect, but this is insanity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP