Users Online Now: 1,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 216,867
Pageviews Today: 360,749Threads Today: 108Posts Today: 1,791
03:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thank you America for choosing Obama!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message many here know I have met the Ancient Aliens, The Anunnaki, This was right before the last election.

What the Anunnaki told me was this was the time the Human mass consciousness would choose the ending to this human story.

For a entire race to evolve/ascend they must speak with one voice for change and peace and stand up to the powers that had been controlling and manipulating them. And since America is the most powerful on the globe, this was it.

The 2008 election was that deciding factor if humanity would experience the prophesied Golden age or the more Apocalypse like Doom & Gloom ending to this human story.

The Anunnaki told me if we as a race had not stood up for change, so much so we even elected a Black President where 50 years ago we wouldn't let them drink out of the same water fountain, We spoke out with one voice for hope & change and would not settle for what we had been given by the previous 8 years by the Neo-Con Republicans.

We have earned entry into the Golden Age by choosing correctly or so say the Anunnaki.

If we would have not learned our lesson and elected M'Cain, well, you would have all got the DOOM & gloom ending you seem to want so bad.

I believe the powers that be have done a good job brainwashing the masses into doubt & fear towards anything that goes against what they want you to believe. The US GOV'T, or more correctly The Illuminati (Secret Societies) are fighting first contact tooth & nail because it will be the end of their plan of a One World Government and their Oil based Economy they have set up to keep the masses in a state of Survival mode.

The enlightened beings that are here (the ET's) Know all of this, and they know that if First Contact is spun in a negative fashion, it could throw a lot of people into panic & fear which will not be a pretty sight, So instead of just dropping from the sky, The Et's along with some enlightened humans have begun to reveal to the masses the corruption and dirty deeds of our leaders, so people will understand why massive changes to the system is needed. I believe it won't be long now.

Thank you America for choosing Obama!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP