Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,215,259
Pageviews Today: 2,029,496Threads Today: 835Posts Today: 14,510
07:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why am I not allowed to live my life as I see fit without so much damn interference?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am so tired of the bullshit. Pay this, pay that, work, work, work, do as I ask, follow stupid rules, go to sleep at this hour, wake up at this time, eat this, not that.

And it is all while you are minding your own business. People need to stop watching others so closely and commenting on things that have nothing to do with them.

I just witnessed an encounter between two neighbors. Not mine, just into town while I was visiting someone. One was weeding the other one's garden, just doing a favor and the neighbor came out and asked why he started on the back of the garden instead of doing the perimeter first. The answer was simply "what's the difference? It is all getting done anyway".

It just went bad from there. One saying the other was stupid for weeding their his way. And that he got a late start, should have come over earlier. It ended when the one doing the favor walked off, mumbling something about having better things to do today. The one receiving the favor was pissed about it not being done their way.

I seem to be running into this a lot myself lately. I do someone a favor and get a bunch of crap in return. If the job needs doing and I offer to do it because I know they have difficulty performing the task, what difference does it make HOW I do it as long as the end result is achieved.

I am results oriented, not procedure based. Some things need to be done in a certain order I agree, but if it is of no consequence, what is the issue? I only help from now on if the person I am helping is gone while I do it.

Maybe I'll just join a commune, that's what we're headed for anyway. Anyone see a rise in asshole behavior lately?

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP