Users Online Now: 1,664 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 115,142
Pageviews Today: 157,252Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 691
01:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!! GLP, I Got To Ask Regional FEMA Director About The Big Food Order, All GLP Brothers And Sisters Need To Read This !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know I will get a lot of bs flags but personally I do not care, I already went out and spent a good chunk of my crappy saving account because of what I learned.

My best friend owns an autobody shop. I stopped in to talk to him because we were going to play a pickup game of baseball with some buddies that night and him and I were hanging out while one of his employees finished up some work on a car.

I guy pulled in a nice sports car with a fresh ding in it and asked about having it replaced. He had a military haircut and a army reserves shit on. I would say he was in his later 40's. Because my brother is currently in Afghanistan and we are a big military family, I asked him what he did in the service. He told me that he has been in for 20+ years and now is a regional FEMA director that coordinates FEMA with the military or something along those lines.

Being a GLP addict that has read all of the FEMA stuff on here I said to him, "I heard you guys ordered a huge amount of food a few month ago, are you expecting something weird or something?"

He looked a little offset by my question but I think he was impressed that I knew more than most folks about FEMA. What he told me next is still blowing my mind and to be honest, I really hope he was full of shit.

He said to me: "I will tell you this, I have already received my preliminary orders and we have been informed that if the debt ceiling is not raised, we will be activated on Tuesday."

I then said, "what the hell for"

He replied, "Our simulations predict that if the debt ceiling is not raised, withing one week, all companies that deal with government funding will lay their employees off due to them not having any money. This will spread to the private sector quickly and we expect an unemployment rate of 75% in the general population with about one month."

He then said, "Our biggest concern is a disruption in the food delivery chain and if that happens local supermarkets only have enough food to supply the population with about 3 days of food, because no new food will be delivered. He said the food camps are being set up because they are worried about a mass starvation event based on the private sector food delivery network shutting down."

Even my friend who always teases me for my theories I tell him I learn on GLP was freaked out and went and bought food. I went and bought all of the 223 ammo they had at walmart and a ton of canned food. You can tease me but I wouldnt fuck with you guys on something like this. What do you make of this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP