Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Sacred Feminine View of the Grid
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The video is a brief look on what I am offering up for discussion via my take on the information that is presented in the video that I offer below:

Recently I read a thread about the primal grid. I wanted to expand my thoughts in a separate thread. My thoughts explore a sacred feminine...matriarchal consciousness...a Mother Earth consciousness...so to speak...of what I resonate with as primal in relation to the grid or vortex.

The Mother part of Earth explores energy that would intuitively...genetically...genetic memory..as I call it...coarse through our collective consciousness and DNA. Humanity is at a crossroads...at the cusp of loosing this form of consciousness..our genetic and intuitive and innate memories...all the same thing.

The battle for the soul of our species...so to speak...is the battle between feminine and masculine. This battle at core is an illusion...as our energies and genetic memories should have never been breed out of us...or the attempt to breed it out of our species through altering the narrative...via patriarchal religions..which in turn altered matriarchal economic and societal structure.

The altering of such structure...web or grid...on a materialistic level and species consciousness...in relation to earth consciousness...denies the information that we are still innately connected to masculine and feminine...played out the most in the religious narrative that humanity was thrown out of “the Garden”.

This narrative is an illusion...though it is being played out. It is being played out because societal structure was manipulated when our species started buying that we were thrown out of the balance of positive and negative...masculine and feminine energy. The battle...so to speak...the web that is hanging by a thread...is to unite ourselves again as one...unite our primal and environmental and genetic consciousness.

This consciousness has been on the rise...in the last few decades...because we have begun a journey to focus on the environment again...or what some still resonate with as Mother Earth. Scientifically...as in space and earth sciences...now we are seeing the innate relationship or dance being played out between the sun and earth...positive and negative...masculine and feminine...Son and Mother...in religious context.

Societal and species evolution or revolution is a spiral...a spiraling vortex...so to speak. Within the vortex...the spiraling movement orbits...species consciousness...collective consciousness...societal structures created to reflect that consciousness. In short it orbits around our evolutionary and structural...in terms of societal institutions...history as a species. The spiral is one of the most ancient of matriarchal...or sacred feminine...symbols.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP