Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My friend's girlfriend.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Basically, he's been with her for eight years, and during that time she has never been with another man.

She's very attractive, and gets some attention.

She's very 'feminine' and logic and sensibility can evaporate in a flash if her emotions get stirred.

Over the eight years she has had plenty of fantasies about other men, and just recently a man has made a direct approach and the guy's got a lady who likes to act like a match-maker, and things are being arranged so my friend's g/f is being set up.

My friend is married, but he hasn't lived with his wife for eight years (she refuses to divorce).

My friend was a bit out of sorts because he knows she can easily get 'emotional,' and if she continues as she is then she'll end up having sex with him and then most likely it'll become too complicated to continue so she'll be left to go her own way (maybe with the prospective new guy).

My friend doesn't talk much about it but tonight he was really opening up about his concern. The situation he is in is that he sees her every day, and she lives with her mother. He is in effect the man of the house, though not on paper. Recently her mother noticed a new visitor to their shop and afterwards quizzed her daughter about it because she feels wary of him ... it's obvious he wants to do her.

Anyway - thing is - she is a bit kinky - as he is. She's no stranger to men in general and before she was with my friend she always had different guys when the mood took her. The difference was that she was living in a big city. Now she's living on a small island and the guy who(s making moves on her is a local guy. This coupled with the fact that she's got a matchmaker steering events means that the rumours and the gossip will start, and my friend will have to step out of the way. My friend and her are very discrete with outsiders and everything is proper in the public eye.

She apparently said she'd really like to 'try' another guy, and wants my friend to understand. From what I gather my friend treats her like a princess and she cums several times every night. He mused that even if the sex is fantastic, even fantastic sex can be routine, and having sex with someone who may be far less able is still exciting by virtue of the new person being ... new and different.

If someone wants to give an opinion I will try to consider to consider what others think and then think some more and talk to my friend again.

I know this person very well and I think I can supply more info if necessary.

... But hurry!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP