Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Maitreya - How I do work on this World
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A lot of people are confused about my arrival.

In history, people did made a lot of predictions about me.
Those predictions do reflect their wishes, how I would come to this world, to bring change.

As they did with the person, You call, Jesus. The Jewish people did reject this Teacher, because they did expect to see a king, who would lead them to freedom. To liberty.
To a strong country, and ruler of the world.

Now, the people on Earth do expect, I would arrive, as they do wish. But I do decide, how I do work on this Earth plane.

I would make a comparison with the catholic church in the Mid Ages, who told to poor woman, who are pushed into the water with a stone: If You can float, You are a witch, and for sure You will rescue Your life. But if You stay at the bottom, You was not ! And Your soul would be with God.

Well, actually, the wish of people, is the same logic. Some people do expect I do arrive in the sky on a cloud. Some do expect, I would raise my voice, and all will hear me in their Hearts. Well, maybe I will do. But to arrive on a cloud, would't some people say to me, this is the work of the devil !

So how do I work on Earth.

It is true a lot of people are inspired by my Energy. Actualy there are many Maitreya, Teachers on the Earth, who do speak about the Teachings in general.

Yes, Margaret Mc Elroy IS a genuine channel of my information.

I told before in posts, Yes, Raj Patel is inspired by my Energy.

Yes, Neale Donald Walsch, is inspired by Our Energy.

Yes, Yann Arthus-Bertrand is pushed by my energy

Yes, I am partly in India.

Yes, I was there too, to inspire.

Yes, even presidents,politician,activists are inspired by me to bring comfort, wellfare to the people !

There are many, many people, bringing my messages in different flavors, languages, in different ways !
So I am with a lot of people, I am.

So if You look to after me, don't look into the sky, don't look into the predictions, don't look into the desert, but look into the EYES of the people, I do work with.

And You will see through Your Heart, I am there to Teach.

And maybe, someone will come forward, and bring my Energy, as all people will say, He (or She) is the Maitreya, for sure ! But do known, I work through many people, and my Energy resides in, what You call, the Heaven, with God.

And do remember, I am only, a Teacher to lead humanity, to mastership of their own. To lead people, to their Heart.

That's why I told so many times, PEACE, LOVE and JUSTICE.
This is the way, humanity has to go.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP