Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just got this call...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just got this phone call from my 72 year old mother . She said someone called her and asked if they could survey her. The preceded to ask many questions and the last question they asked her is "WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU IF THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY ?!!!"
( just then she had to get the other line and was cut off ) .

I have been warning her for quite a while now that we are coming into a time where we need to be prepared . and she never once would listen to me . Now she is listening and asking questions ...
She lives in southern western Michigan near the cook nuclear plant in St Joe.

Then she says to me , "if they take me will they let me take my little dogs? "...
I say, " I don't know MOm but I think we should have some sort of plan if the grid goes down..."

She wanted to go take a nap after that I think the call was a bit overwhelming to her .

wondering if anyone else is getting calls like this? .

( side note : I also saw a commercial on TV last night telling people to get to know your neighbors and be prepared and ready in their community with emergency preparedness. )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP