Users Online Now: 1,477 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,462
Pageviews Today: 21,169Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 164
12:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NESARA>>>BS or illuminati Conspiracy? Know it alls and Trolls, GO!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have seen some pretty wild shit relating to aliens and a fictitious St. Germain, to a lawsuit involving banksters, farmers, the Supremem Court, and a supposed decision with implications that would be so sweeping that it wouldn't just result in US Economic Reform, but Reforms in the entire global economy. I would love to see all the FACTS posted, then we can make up crazy conspiracies after the fact. Any of u GLP'ers game? Or does someone at least have a good enough story to quell the curiousity? Either way it sounds like global debt forgiveness is in the works since NO ONE can conceivably pay off any national deficit within a lifetime. And why the fuck is Obama promising more AID to Africa when we can't even pay to run our own infrastructure? I am willing to make a racist sounding comment if there is logic to dispel the racism with straight FACT. How can we help someone else when we are asking for an extension on our own debt. It doesn't add up and the smell of SHIT is driving me up the wall. We are all downwind and yet no one seems to know what pile it comes from except illuminati and TPTB. Anyone got some REAL insight?

doomsol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP