Users Online Now: 1,886 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,802
Pageviews Today: 1,197,108Threads Today: 385Posts Today: 7,870
12:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Suggest You All Learn How To Live Off The Zero Point NOW!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No money? No problem!

No food? No problem!

So on and so forth...

We have the full ability to live off what is known as the Zero Point Field.

Most will not comprehend this, or even believe in it.

But with enough study, enough practice, you ARE able to manifest and pull anything from the ether that you will need.

This can come in the form of realized prayer and meditation.

Or simply just living from the pure energy of the Zero Point.

As in, you need money or a way acquire goods? With enough focus you CAN and WILL manifest these things to yourself. You will be lead down the right avenues to what you truly need.

Out of food? You CAN live off the energy of All That Is. Needing outside energy is an illusion. I know it doesn't seem that way, obviously, but that is why many religious leaders and teachers are able to fast for quite long periods of time.

They live from the Zero Point, which is pure God energy.

In closing, if you truly believe in God/All That Is, you are able to either manifest exactly what you need, no matter the condition, or you are able to simply survive on the pure energy that is God/All That Is.

If you need it, it will be there. You just have to KNOW it will.

Please research this. Remember your ability. It might be the only thing that sees us through.

And yes, I'm speaking from experience.

God bless you all and GOOD LUCK!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP