Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 925,434
Pageviews Today: 1,529,520Threads Today: 606Posts Today: 9,985
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have a theory why it is mainly kids rioting in UK.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most of our leaders are away on holiday and they are LETTING this happen.zzzz

I have seen police come and close down events using extreme violence bash very quickly, but in most of the clips I have seen the police are backing off, whistle why? They must of been told to.

Now as for my theory well two theory's, I think the reason it is kids is they are using something that only young people can hear or are more affected by some kind of ultrasonic or infrasonic sound to stimulate them to go out and do this or a change in the magnetosphere.

The difference between the two is Sonic infrasound is a sound too low for humans to hear, below 20 Hertz. Ultrasound is a sound too high for humans to hear, above 20,000 Hertz.

They could use something like this but in reverse.

This is planned everything tptb do or let happen coincides with their agenda. adminpower

I live in Barnet Herts and they closed all the shops and shopping centers early and had police stationed everywhere.lurk

This caused a feeling of civil unrest yet there was no rioters in my area, blink in fact I went for a walk to check it all out and there were groups of teenagers all walking about looking at each other wanting to cause shit, I even overheard one saying to his pal "I wish someone would just kick off now" secrets and he was bouncing up and down there was a funny vibe in the air.

I could feel that the smallest thing could of set off a riot in High Barnet, it is a leafy suburb on the edge of London and one of the last place's you would expect for this to happen.

My friends and I who are in our 30's were all having bad headaches yesterday as well and when we got up to the high st it was worse which is what put me on to the idea that it must be some kind of ultrasonic or infrasonic weapon or flucuation in the magnetic field that young people are more affected by hence the feeling of unrest the headaches and the kids going mad. gangupgivesflipheadbangfart

Here is some information on population control.

[link to educate-yourself.org]

In 1963, Dr Robert Beck explored effects of external magnetic-fields on brainwaves showing a relationship between psychiatric admissions and solar magnetic storms. He exposed volunteers to pulsed magnetic-fields similar to magnetic-storms, and found a similar response. US 60 Hz electric power ELF waves vibrate at the same frequency as the human brain. UK 50 Hz electricity emissions depress the thyroid gland.

[link to solarimg.org]

I am no expert on either of these subjects so if there is a more enlightened glper out there who could expand upon my idea/theory go right ahead. book
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP