Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God is preparing non-Catholic Christians for the Great Warning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Confession, confession, confession. REPENT! True repentance
and confession of your sins to God.

+ + +

August 9, 2011

message to Kevin Barrett

Greetings to all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As some of you may already know, the Lord has recently been giving me messages with a charge to tell his people. The hour is late and He desires to protect His people from calamities coming quickly upon the earth. Since He has been giving me so many messages lately with an urgency to tell His people, I have started a blog. You can view it and sign up for these messages to be emailed to you at

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Here is the word from the Lord today:

Repent my people! Repent of your lukewarmness and complacent ways. Much of my people, I tell you, have been lulled to sleep by the prophets and teachers that speak lies in my name. Many say that I no longer judge and that the calamities and disasters are not of my hand. But I tell you the truth, these are lies. How can a righteous judge not judge the wickedness of the land? If I do not judge the wickedness of the land, does that not make me an unrighteous judge? Repent of your ways and rend your hearts to Me. Maybe I will find mercy and relent of many disasters I have purposed to bring upon this land. But know this, my children. I love you all with an everlasting love. My judgments are not to punish as many would say. My Son took the punishment for all sin when he hung on the cross. But I tell you the truth, for mercy and forgiveness to be given there MUST be repentance and a turning away from sin. My prophets and teachers do not speak the whole truth of the gospel. Yes there is mercy and forgiveness. But there must be repentance and a forsaking of sin. Do not say to yourselves “God will not judge me for this”. For surely I see all. And all that is not under the blood of my Son through repentance shall be judged. Does my word not say to judge yourselves so you will not be judged? I say to you all my children, judge yourselves this day before I MUST judge you for I am a righteous judge. Do not take this as harsh words my children.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP