Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,282
Pageviews Today: 1,182,763Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,516
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Not eggs, now 1000s of gallons of possibly TOXIC fungal spores! NOAA LIED! Could it be COREXIT/Dyn-O-Mat effecting ecosystem?>>>>>
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Tests have been conducted on the substance on the surface of the water in Kivalina. City Administrator Janet Mitchell told the Associated Press that the substance has also shown up in some residents’ rain buckets."

[link to www.thestar.com]

(bold and underline is mine)

How are crustacean eggs ending up in rain buckets though?

But this bit tells me they're not really 100%:

""We now think these are some sort of small crustacean egg or embryo, with the lipid oil droplet in the middle causing the orange color," Jeep Rice, a lead scientist at the Juneau laboratory, said in a news release."

(bold and underline is mine)

More weirdness!

"A strange orange substance raining down from the skies has left villagers in one of the world’s most remote areas mystified.

The alien invader was found in rain buckets in Kivalina, an Eskimo community in Alaska, and floating in the harbour, creating 100ft-by-10ft swathes of what one resident described as ‘bright neon orange’.

The news attracted all the townspeople, keen to get a glimpse of the phenomenon that covered much of the harbor and then began washing ashore on Wednesday.

On Thursday it rained, and residents found the orange matter floating on top of the rain buckets they use to collect drinking water. It was also found on one roof, leading them to believe whatever it was, it was airborne, too.
"

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

(bold is mine)

Anyone else read about this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP