Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 926,449
Pageviews Today: 1,651,707Threads Today: 701Posts Today: 12,481
06:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Sometimes Know What Is Going To Happen A Few Minutes Before It Actually Happens
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always had this ability where I just know what is going to happen a few minutes or seconds before it actually happens. Sometimes I get a "knowing" and sometimes I audibly hear what is going to happen, yet other times I might get a bit of a vision, or I might feel an ache or pain in a certain area for days and then find out a loved one has an issue with their body in that area, but most of the time it is just that I somehow "know."

I read online that this might be what is called precognitive ability (precog). Is that the term used to describe this ability, or is it called something else?

Also, I've noticed that, oddly enough, the sense most often kicks in concerning danger, and especially involving police encounters. For instance, I will "know" a police cruiser is sitting miles ahead, or I will get a vision that I am going to be stopped for some reasaon. Not that I have that many police encounters, but when I do, I know they are going to occur before they do. Perhaps I can pick up on the universal vibe they all put out, being as how they are all trained to behave and act the same, and thus all "tuned" to the same subhuman frequency?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP