Users Online Now: 1,791 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 646,141
Pageviews Today: 1,091,817Threads Today: 399Posts Today: 7,380
12:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What Heaven Looks Like! Wonderful!!! Part 3 is New!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wondrous joy and incredible blessings await God's people in heaven. When I first posted this, there was only part 1 and part 2. Now there is a part 3! Enjoy!

Luke 23:42 "Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

2 Corinthians 5:8 "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."

How do you get there? Repent of your sins and follow Him, the one who died for you. Spend the remainder of your life loving others, putting others first, worshiping God and helping others to come to know Him so that they too can find eternal life. Focus on love and gratitude and put God and His will first in your life.

Be blessed and know that you are loved.

grouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP