Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NIP's End of this Age thread.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi all, I am starting this thread because of questions being asked and my posts in other threads. I will move some of those questions and my answers here. I welcome honest questions. Detractors will be removed as always. Do read the thread as it becomes, if you have just discovered it, so I don't have to repeat myself. Since I am obviously starting it just now, there won't be too many posts yet. I will try to remember to archive posts here, when around this topic of this thread.

Here is one I am moving here from ELQ's earthquake thread. I will move some others, so my teaching is all in one place on these topics based around the "2nd Coming" and end of age changes going on with this planet and this solar system, and the spiritual issues around it besides the physical earth changes.

OK below in bold is a copy of a post I made in ELQ's quake thread. After that in blue, is a question asked of me.

I happen to be IN THE KNOW since I do sit on those "boards" planning all of this. Since WHEN are the "First" crafts the deceivers? HOW SILLY. all will have ID and there will be hundreds in any area. There was certainly no deceivers in the rescue in Japan with the Tsunami There are NO deceivers flying the skies of our solar system. Everyone not belonging here for this has been sent packing or taken out. The Deceivers WERE people right from this planet who had little ability to even pick up folks in the first place. And now lets drop this topic in this thread. It is not to be overtaken by it.

The craft are FROM HEAVEN, but that topic is not understood on this planet. All planets entering the times of ascension are evacuated when it becomes necessary and that requires an incredible number of craft and planning. PONDER THAT ONE. This planet was evacuated the last time the land went under the seas too. What is coming is not survivable by even the plants, thus the stasis period. Prep and dig in, when even the plants will not be able to breathe? I don't think so. YOU are NOT informed and just because you have picked up bad information on the net does not make it so. I can start a thread on these things if people are interested. Doesn't belong here taking up ELQs thread.

Hi NIP, the bolded part, is this really happening? people being shipped somewhere else because of the tsunami? Even the deceased ones? Or there is no death wherever they're being taken?

As to the comments on the rescue in Japan, ones "chipped" to the computer on the New Jerusalem, which is all ensouled ones on this planet, were rescued, in body if possible as the Tsunami came in. If this was not possible, then their souls went aboard. They were generally not returned. These will be held pending the stasis, or moved to where they are to be moved, as all are sorted now with the impending stasis coming forth.

many planets are taking refugees from earth. Some of these would then be moved to those planets. Others may be returning to earth after the stasis and can just wait patiently where they are. Those passing, whose were not thus rescued IN body, their souls are taken to their next location in their journey.

Some go back to the mansion worlds, or other architectural spheres in heaven. Some of these souls may be returned to the craft from their respective planets. They would simply reenter their "stored" real body, or a body can be created for them. All situational. Some ensouled folks who "know" just drop these earth bodies during a rescue, on purpose.

Those who are not ensouled are just allowed their passage of death in these times at the end of age. If some might have real potential there are trained angels that handle these things. Those with Father Fragments obtained in this life are considered ensouled and are Chipped to the New jerusalem computers upon receiving such. Most of you are reincarnating which means you are ensouled. In emergencies, in the case of the ensouled, the ones of light are always removed first, followed by children, and then if time remains, any dark ensouled beings are removed. Those dark ones not rescued may go thru the bardos process, which is beyond the scope of this post right now.

The NEw Jerusalem, spoken of above, is the Command Craft of Ashtar Command, whose great purpose IS the evacuations of planets in big doo doo and especially at the end of an age. They also teach. I am a ground crew incarnate of Ashtar Command, and you would be surprised how many of you may also be here incarnate at this time, because IF and WHEN the evacuation craft appear, your help is needed to help other people board the craft, and if you have NOT remembered that, you WILL when it happens. Some of you that IS in fact your main purpose of incarnation and then otherwise you just go what you do to hep show the way in this world.

Please feel free to ask any honest questions in this thread on these wide spread topics related to the end of this age. I will move some more of my posts here to provide info and ideas for questions.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP