Users Online Now: 1,494 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 225,126
Pageviews Today: 369,856Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,138
05:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Satellite Anomaly Answer Found...?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe we may have found the culprit for why we have seen this anomaly
Tomasgod1 and i, along with others on my GLP solar thread have been trying to figure this one out

[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to tropic.ssec.wisc.edu]

talked about on this GLP thread:
I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS
Thread: I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

It is believed this was a Cosmic Ray Event (Gamma Ray) of unknown origin

cosmicray1
The shower of particles produced when Earth's atmosphere is struck by ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (the most energetic particles known in the universe). Source: Simon Swordy/University of Chicago, NASA

gamma rays effect our magnetic field as well as magnetic readings, such as those we see on HARP
this is why we see the large spike on the HARP Fluxgate Magnetometer
[link to 137.229.36.30]
and on the HARP Induction Magnetometer
[link to 137.229.36.30]
(i will do a screen shot of these in a few, and then add those here with these links to the real time data)

Because Earth’s atmosphere also reacts much like the ionization trail effect seen in the Wilson cloud chamber, scientists such as Svensmark have postulated that galactic cosmic rays can affect the earth by causing changes in weather and possibly long term climate. Moving at close to the speed of light, these nuclear fragments smash into air molecules hard enough to knock electrons loose. This well-documented process creates negatively and positively charged ions.

Like the cloud trails seen in the Wilson cloud chamber, cosmic ray ionization trails in our atmosphere can act as cloud seeds. Some studies suggest that ions play a central role in creating aerosols. Aerosols are minute but important atmospheric particles that can serve as the cores of growing cloud droplets. Aerosols can cause clouds to form in the upper atmosphere, after the particles collide with other atmospheric particles in the troposphere and conglomerate into larger particles.
[link to wattsupwiththat.com]

where are these cosmic rays coming from?
well that is up for you to interpret
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP