Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something Big Just Cast a Huge Shadow on Part of the Moon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message An hour and a half ago I left my house to go pick up some Subway which is about a mile away from my house. I live in a city on a barrier island in Florida located on the east coast about halfway down. My house is right down the street from A1A. While driving east about 100yards from A1A I noticed a huge irregular shaped pitch black shadow on the Full Moon!

Zero clouds in sky at that moment. I was totally freaked out! I slowed down and just stared at it. I thought maybe it was just a normal shading of the moon but instantly realized it was far too big and far too dark. I also shortly noticed it was moving from left to right then it was gone.

Please someone tell me you saw it as well. It couldn't have been a plane or a Satellite because this black shadow was about the size of quarter the moon. Is it possible I caught a view of a comet, maybe Honda as it passed through the light shining on the moon from the Sun.

I have never posted any fool on here but this just happened!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP