Users Online Now: 2,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,177,394
Pageviews Today: 1,601,963Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 6,694
12:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 10,000 Bikers, and YOU are invited! Best event of the year!! Starts tomorrow...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello fellow GLP Bikers!! Join my new "GLP Doom Riders" Motorcycle Club...Chapter 001 based in Mountain View, Arkansas!!

I want to invite you to join me and about 10 or 12,000 of my biker friends next weekend, Aug. 18-21st, in beautiful Mountain View, Arkansas for the annual "Mountains, Music and Motorcycles" event! Go here for more info and schedule of events: [link to www.mountainsmusicmotorcycles.com]

This is a seriously fun event, located in the best biker riding location in the US. Not to mention that Mtn. View is the "Folk Music Capital" of the world!

The entire downtown will be closed to any vehicles with more than 3 wheels...it's awesome!!

Tons of live music all around town...from old-timey folk music to bluegrass to rock and roll...it's all here!

Bring your guitar, banjo, fiddle, dulcimer, harmonica, whatever and jam along!

If you like twisty mountain roads, clean pure rivers, caves, deer, elk, eagles, great food and tons of fun, come on down.

I'll have my Yamahog parked on the square with a big "GLP" Doom Riders sign attached to my saddlebags...sign up for my "Doomer Run" which I'll be leading on Saturday morning...we'll head to Calico Rock and visit the best Survival store ever, then go to Melbourne and return to Mtn. View on the twistiest, skinniest little mountain road around. Don't get close to the edge...the "shoulder" is about 100 feet below the surface of the road!

Let me know here if you plan on joining us...bike

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP