Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 987,016
Pageviews Today: 1,763,421Threads Today: 754Posts Today: 13,447
07:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Real Death - Memory Erasing!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Death is not the end, but if you loose your memories that'll be the end of you. I post the above link to prepare you for the next ones.
If humans have the knowledge to erase your memories you think interdimensional beings/god/satan/angels/demons whatever you like to call them don't have that knowledge???

visit these links for further info on what has happened to you, what's going on in our solar system and how you can stop making the same mistakes you do so you never loose your memories again.

Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

and now let me ask you something
what is the worst thing that can happen to you?
a)lose your body
or
b)lose your memories

once upon a time a king was asked by his advisors if one day he lost everything his kingdom his women his money etc and had one wish what would that be?
His answer was.
Information and everything else i can get em in no time.

Memories store information, learn how to protect them.

Here's how you could avoid making the same mistakes by using common sense only!
If your body dies and you find yourself outside of your body take some time to think simple math 1+1=2
If your body is dead and you still exist that means you were never your body you were the user/driver/operator of your body and it should become apparent instantly that you're immortal. Since you exit your body at death that means you entered your body at birth and if at the soul level you can keep memories, you should ask yourself why you can't remember anything before you entered your body coming up to the conclusion your hard drive has been wiped clean.
Who did it???
you???
why you would do that???
for the experience???
how you're gonna experience something by erasing your memories/killing yourself/killing your persona???
the only reason someone would do that is to kill his persona.
you must really hate yourself to do that.
then you should take a look around being really suspicious as something is really wrong.Then you would see beautiful light platforms with beautiful angels calling for you and all kind of motherfuckers trying to lure you close to them.
Being suspicious you would take your time and observe patiently and keeping some distance from everybody as you'll realise beings of the 2nd dimension can take the form of your loved ones to lure you close to them just like you can change your form too on that level, then once you've been around the new block few times you'll know exactly what's going on, and you might be on the run all the time as this planet is under alien occupation and our new 20,000 year old owners don't like having free souls roaming around the planet.

for the ones without common sense i have this for you,
the fact alone your minds have been exposed to this information is enough to save your soul.
so i'm asking you now what would you do when you realize death is not the end?
would you go to the light now that i've told you it's a trap???
would you trust your religions would you trust your corrupted society scientists politicians professors etc included would you trust your heart would you trust your gut or would you trust the best of the best
"your common sense" 1+1=2 ???
when was the last time you used it???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP