Users Online Now: 1,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 183,175
Pageviews Today: 304,502Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,051
03:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I LOVE GLP and am thankful for each of you!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I love GLP. Everyday I come here not only because I want to find out what is going on in the world but also because in this little virtual world, I find acceptance among others who think outside the box and are willing to consider what others would call crazy ideas. I come here because over the past 5 months i've built relationships and friendships with people.

I've seen a lot of drama on this board and i've also seen it when it's really good and right now, it's really good IMHO. I think that Trinity, SPUD, Phenn, DTrain and the other MODS are doing a great job and that the Karma points are making this place a LOT better. Just since yesterday i've seen great improvement in the overall *tone* of the board and it's really been nice.

The other day when the server went down for emergency maintenance, I like so many others felt my heart in my throat for a moment at the thought of the government shutting the site down. I mean, come on, this is a conspiracy site so anyone who isn't a shill had to at least momentarily entertain that thought. In that short time I found myself constantly refreshing my webpage, trying to get back in. When I finally did, it was pure and utter relief.

One of the things that I like most about this place is the fact that people are coming together right now to make it better. There will always be shills and trolls, there will always be abusive, inappropriate posts but since the start of this karma rating, it seems people are getting along and it's totally awesome!

So I just wanted to say thank you to Trinity and the MODS for their hard work and dedication to making this place awesome for those of us who are the real deal. Keep up the good work guys (and gals). And, to all my friends in this amazing home away from home, keep being you because you are what makes GLP special. Your diversity, your wittiness, your dedication to getting the truth out and your sense of humor all make this a better place! So, thank you!!

Ok, i'll get off my I LOVE GLP rant now so you can get back to the DOOM ;) Blessings my friends hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP