Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 575,536
Pageviews Today: 995,537Threads Today: 423Posts Today: 7,003
12:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm a reincarnated soul from Atlantis, who was a high level occultist. Ask me a question....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I see these threads pop up all the time. I've only been coming here for the past few weeks, and I've only made a few posts.

First off, let me state that I'm sure this won't be the most interesting thread here. That's a good thing, because often, the truth is more subtle among the tons of misinformation.

So, with that said, everything I say will be entirely truthful, to the best of my knowledge.

A little history of myself.

I lived in Atlantis, which was an advanced civilization , in a different age. I was a very high level occultist. I was part of a very well known lineage.

I've incarnated during this time, for a specific purpose.

What I know, and who I am, holds a lot of keys to what's going to happen in the following years - and considering this is a high volume site, I figured I'd go ahead and allow a discussion among people outside of my inner circle (for the first time, ever, in this incarnation).

Ask away, if you are interested at all, in Atlantis, 2012, reincarnation, occultism, human history, etc.

I will educate to the best of my ability.

If interest is not there, I'll simply let this thread of truth disappear, and I won't mention this here again, ever.Idol1pennywise
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP