Users Online Now: 1,930 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 764,865
Pageviews Today: 997,924Threads Today: 254Posts Today: 3,575
08:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 'Contagion' movie is the elite telling us their plans.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There have been more than a few threads about this already but I only just started seeing these trailers on TV and I had some thoughts on the subject so I'm making my own thread.

This is the movie CONTAGION

after seeing these trailers the first thing that came to mind was this episode of Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura.

Now there is a theory amongst conspiracy theorists about the elite, the illuminati, the globalist luciferian satanist secret societies etc. The theory says that as a form of ritual magic, they tell you what they will do to you before they do it, like it is ok to murder someone if you tell them that you will murder them before you do it, that sort of thing. The more openly they admit their plans for committing mass murder, the better. It makes their genocidal human sacrifice more powerful or some such nonsense. So here we have a movie about humanity being killed off by pandemic disease while simultaneously in the real world they are designing deadly viruses in biological weapons labs and stockpiling enough coffin liners to hold the remains of every man woman and child in the USA.

This isn't the only movie I have seen recently which made me think about this sort of thing. I recently saw the movie 'Skyline' on DVD and the whole time I was thinking, this movie is like an illuminists wet dream. The trillionaires who rule the world in secret and wish to depopulate the earth of all us useless eaters would LOVE to have technology that the aliens in skyline possess. In 'Skyline' the earth is invaded by a much more advanced alien species who seems to be harvesting humanity to take the brains and use the brains to run their biomechanical army. The aliens use the brains like a CPU or something, inserting them into bodies they have grown in a lab to be their warrior class and it seems like some of the aliens eat the brains for food. It's not real clear. Anyway, the elite seem to have the idea that they can loot the world of all of its wealth and funnel all the funds into their DARPA projects to develop significantly advanced technologies. They are working on life extension technology, genetic engineering, the whole nine yards and all this top secret defense project technology is light years ahead of what the average person has access to. The saying goes that for every year that passes, top secret tech advances by many years. For example the stealth bombers were developed in the 50's and 60's and we only learned about them in the 80's. Take into account the computer aided design since the 90's and the advances in computing power. Just imagine what level of technology has been developed NOW in the past 10 years. You have to assume the wealthy elite who run the shadow government that rules the world must have access to technology like you would see in an episode of star trek. I see a movie like 'Skyline' as the elite showing us what they want to do. Get rid of all the common people, keep the best brains to be their slaves and soldiers, and claim the entire planets resources as theirs as they become immortal. That's where all this is heading.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP