Users Online Now: 1,736 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 709,069
Pageviews Today: 1,205,803Threads Today: 456Posts Today: 8,252
01:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Warrior...this message is for you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Warrior, draw closely to my words and allow my essence to embrace yours.

The time has come to call you back to awareness.

We are spread out across the planet each in our place.

Although apart we move as one.

Each with our unique qualities contributing to our mission.

Our actions are transparent.

Our vision is benevolent.

We protect and defend our domain – the Earth and all her creatures.

We move forward with integrity and honor for all…even our opponents for we understand that they too are struggling within this illusion.

There may come a time when we will bear witness to images that will weigh heavily upon our hearts.

I ask you to hold steady. We are not of these systems.

You shall feel my presence within your heart. When we move forward we do so with the planet. Tap into her field.

When the fear comes and it will for each of us…allow it to wash through you.

When your tears fall, embrace their wisdom.

And when all is said and done, you will find me waiting you in our field of wild flowers. I shall turn to you and bow humbly with gratefulness for your service to the divine dream.

My beloved warriors rise to the quickening within. All is well. Namaste. Nunti-Sunya.

p.s. I shall not respond to any comments. If your eyes have fallen upon my words my message has served its purpose.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP