Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HourGlass
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message XXX, you touched upon the final words of this before...I am beginning to feel it more often now, though it is of a different nature than I expected...you know who I talk to about this, so you know who wrote it (and envisioned it) about me...sweet, sweet synchronicities...she had this vision/experience on April 12, 2008

>>>> It is amazing how I can sense your mood thru your emails, even in the most simplest of writings you are able to convey yourself. I decided to take some time and meditate into your energy field again, hoping to help unlock the answers you search for. As before I am amazed at what I sense. Beware Chad, this is an experiment on my part, I know not the validity of the information I receive. If it does not make sense throw it out. If it is of interest keep it. I need not explain it to those whom can not understand, so only share with others of like mind. I shall try my best to describe the experience of being in your energy field.

Imagine you are an hourglass without a top, the glass is a very thick matrix of knowledge, information, that which we described before, within the glass is space. I am led to go into the space within and I see there something tumbling as if caught in a vortex of energy. I go in closer and see this is an alien being, small, unobtrusive. I am led to explore further this alien being and enter into its inner being. I am filled with awe at the nature of this being. Innocence, peace, a benign nature that can not be put into words. I can not help but cry, it is as if there is the innocence of a child yet the peace of God, not good not bad, benign in its nature. Tumbling in this vortex of energy, it is as if it is caught in a black hole, yet is there peace, space, lightness. I leave the inner portion of the hourglass to explore the glass its self. The matrix of thick information that supplies the walls of the hourglass, supplies the vortex where the alien being is tumbling.

Immediately, I sense a heaviness, an irritability, my shoulders get tight, my neck sore, the matrix of information has taken on a life of its own, it is as if it has become a machine on a quest for knowledge, discontentment, drive, an insatiable appetite it has. I want out, it is very uncomfortable, I wonder if it has trapped the benign being in its great desire to know more. Even in writing of it I
can feel the great weight and irritability it is causing me.

I asked to be released from its grip. Looking back upon this energy structure it is obvious things are not flowing between its parts, the parts seem very separate. The wall of knowledge is in great contrast to the vortex of space in which the alien being tumbles. Surrender, keeps popping up in my mind. I wonder if the wall would surrender itself, if
then their would be space, a mingling of all, wholeness.

I am in awe of the power and magnitude of our ability to create. I feel this structure reaches well beyond the dimension of form, yet it is form in the dimension of no form. Imagine this hour glass reaching into space producing its form where there is no form, space. Capturing within the
vortex of itself specimens to explore for great is its hunger to understand. I wonder what great purpose it has, I wonder how it can stand under such weight. I wonder what would happen if the walls fell and it became one with all.

I am anxious to finish writing and get out from under this weight of irritability, what a Burden to bare. I recognize this feeling, it is as if all of my consciousness is trying
to fit into my physical body. The last time I felt it I wanted to scream. I remember, I had lowered my vibration brought it down from on high made it more physical how painful it is. This mass of knowledge is palpable, so close to form, dense in its nature.

I wonder does it want to be manifested into physicality....questions, questions, what a
Burden to bear...

The discomfort, Burden, irritability was palpable. I felt it physically! Like this information must be born else one will collapse under the weight of it. Like it is building and building putting much pressure on the Dam that holds it in. It, the knowledge, did not feel benign. It felt like it had become self expanding, like it had forgotten its purpose and knew only to continue seeking more of its self. Let me see how to explain......Like there is a block preventing it from being released into the world of form. This block is causing pressure to build, stressing the structure. It felt like the knowledge had an ego of its own and was no longer in sync with the rest of its creation. I am sorry, it is hard to put into words...It felt like it needed to surrender its self and spill forth, It felt like the alien was a victim to its immense appetite. I am not sure if any of this makes sense. I have never experienced anything like this before. I am in awe....Did you create all of this? What is your purpose here? Who are you? Ha ha that was just for fun or was it?I wonder if it is time to risk it all, I wonder if it is time to fly..........
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP