Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrails Over Calgary
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From my blog, voicesdark.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Chemtrails Over Calgary
Or, "What the hell is going on here?"

Within the last two weeks I have witnessed two extensive spraying sessions over the city of Calgary, and, at the risk of sounding insane and/or paranoid, I think its something that needs to be brought up.

For starters, a distinction needs to be drawn between jet contrails and chemtrails. Everybody has seen contrails – they form behind a jet engine at altitudes above 33,000 feet. Heat from the jet engines briefly condenses ice crystals into a thin vapor that dissipates almost immediately after. A chemtrail initially looks similar to a contrail – except thicker. While a contrail disappears after about 30 seconds, a chemtrail does not. Instead of disappearing, a chemtrail slowly disperses over a period of about a half hour. After this time, they form into what appear to be very odd-looking cirrus clouds, and eventually disperse into a hazy mist.

Another strange aspect of the chemtrails is the formation in which they are laid down. In almost all cases they appear in very large amounts, and are sprayed down in X shapes, parallel lines, and grid formations. When one sees these, they are easily distinguishable from contrails and cirrus clouds – even though stubborn debunkers will claim that they are one of the two.

Now, in the last two weeks I have witnessed two days of extremely heavy spraying over Calgary. The first was last Wednesday on my way home from school; I spotted well over 10 trails being sprayed around the horizon and a strange “X” shape overhead. By the time I got back home several of them had dispersed into this strange “ring” of clouds around me. There was very little overhead spraying around my house in the southeast.

Then, once again on Saturday I witnessed what has to have been the most heavy and extensive spraying I have ever seen. I woke up at about 10:30 AM and looked out the front window to be greeted by 2 trails in an X shape and another trail crossing over the center. After this point, a new trail was sprayed on average every 10 minutes until by about 1:30 I counted well over 20 visible trails that could be distinguished apart. They were clearly being sprayed in a grid pattern over the city, looking out over the horizon I could see several in every direction sprayed in parallel lines with the occasional overhead.

In the morning when I woke up, the sky was perfectly blue, and after all this crap had been sprayed the entire sky was covered in a thick haze with the occasional space overhead. Over the horizon in every direction was a thick circle of “clouds”. I watched these for over 3 hours slowly fill up the sky and disperse into this “mist”, it was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

So the immediate question is – what the hell are these things? Why are they doing this, and why has no government official come forward with an explanation for them? Very little examination has been done as to the makeup of them, only a few planes in existence are able to take the samples needed to analyze the contents of the chemtrails, and those are tightly controlled and run about 22,000 USD a day.

Several people have created their own theories, each supported by a good deal of evidence. One of the most prominent theories is that this is a culling program of the New World Order, to eliminate societies “useless eaters”. The NWO has expressed a desire to reduce the global population to a controllable amount, and the increase in sickness that seems to accompany heavy spraying makes this a logical conclusion.

The second theory is that this is related to weather manipulation. Scott Stevens of weatherwars.info presents a great deal of evidence to support this theory, his claim is that these trails, composed primarily of barium salts, are used for mapping and sectioning off the sky. The American Senate passed S. 517 on March 3 this year. The bill, established a “Weather Modification Operations and Research Board” to take effect on October 1, the increasing amount of spraying this year seems to correlate with this theory.

It is hard to know what to trust these days. In the age of Photoshop, one can make almost anything look real. I was skeptical but after witnessing several spraying sessions over the last 6 months, and the increasing intensity of them – it has become clear to me that something is going on in our skies. The thought of it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and perhaps most disturbing is the fact that nobody in positions of authority will confirm or deny the existence of chemtrails.

I suggest doing further research online and making your own mind, and keep your eyes open. One can see at least one day of spraying every two weeks if they look for it. When it happens – its hard to miss.

Thursday, September 22, 2005
Re: Saturday Chemtrails
Well, now the hair on the back of my neck is standing up even higher.

Saturday was the heaviest spraying session I have EVER seen, and then on Monday night into Tuesday morning it rained. After this, everyone around me started getting sick, everywhere. Everyone is lathargic, sapped of energy, coughing, and just generally sick - the thought of this may be related to the sprayings is extremely disturbing.

More to come on this if I have any other observations to post.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP