Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,334
Pageviews Today: 1,178,544Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 5,214
10:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject United States and United Kingdoms are bringing down the Judgement of GOD within 2 YEARS. Find out what kind of morons these idiots are.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These leaders are so DUMB, the depth of their RETARDATION is frightening!

The Bible makes this clear, you can get to Rev-17 when the Beast (europe) gets the 'Royal Oil Authority' from the Dragon for 1 biblical/hr who takes it away from the Harlot (usa) if Rev-7 remains UNFULFILLED

What will happen when the Harlot and other World leaders plan warfare under satanic delusions having over-looked that Harlot's biblical hour of 'Royal Oil Authority' is running out of time from reception date of August 15 1971 without the possibility for the Beast as an inheritor because Rev-7 remains UNFULFILLED - The 12 Tribes of Israel are lost for 'eternity' and can never be sealed?

For GOD 24hrs is like 1000yrs.

1000yrs (/) 24hrs = 41.666 years.

1971 (+) 41.666 = 2012.666
----------

What will happen when SUPERPOWERS go to WAR soon?
Tribulation that's what happens!

TRIBULATION = GAME OVER!

GOD made sure Enoch wrote it on Chapter 1

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch where-with he blessed the chosen and just, who will exist on the day of tribulation when all the wicked and impious shall be removed.1:2 And then answered and spoke Enoch, a just man, whose eyes were opened by GOD so that he saw a holy vision in the heavens, which the angels showed to me, and from them I heard everything, and I knew what I saw, but not for this generation, but for the far-off generations which are to come.

1:3 Concerning the chosen I spoke and conversed concerning them with the Holy and Great One, who will come from his the GOD of the world.1:4 And from there he will step on to Mount Sinai, and appear with his hosts, and appear in the strength of his power from heaven. 1:5 And all will fear, and the Watchers will tremble, and great fear and terror will seize them to the ends of the earth.

Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.
----------

The Elites are bringing down the Judgment with their own hands!

Look how John wrote Rev-7 right after the IMPOSSIBLE sealing of the 144000 that WILL NEVER take place leaving the Beast (europe) high and dry in Rev-17 never attaining the Power they united for from their Dragon. The royal oil authority. Petroeuro.

Revelation 7:9 After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: Salvation to our GOD, who sitteth upon the throne, and to the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and the ancients, and the four living creatures; and they fell down before the throne upon their faces, and adored GOD, 12 Saying: Amen. Benediction, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, honour, and power, and strength to our GOD for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they? 14 And I said to him: My LORD, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of GOD, and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he, that sitteth on the throne, shall dwell over them. 16 They shall no more hunger nor thirst, neither shall the sun fall on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne, shall rule them, and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life, and GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
----------

Tell your leaders time is not on their side.

Tell them that they won't survive this Judgement.

Tell them that the dark corruption within them is too extensive.

But also tell your leaders that there is a solution to this dilemma.

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP