Users Online Now: 1,590 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 724,833
Pageviews Today: 1,547,198Threads Today: 792Posts Today: 16,433
11:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject $$$$$$$$$$$ The Fed Class Action $33 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit By GLP Member $$$$$$$$$$$$$
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THIS IS A NEW THREAD but it was also a REPLY to the BLOOMBERG thread

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))​)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The bankruptcy and/or elimination of THE FED and the replacement of this corrupt for profit privately held unconstitutional central bank with a United States Central Bank owned by the people, managed by Treasury and answerable to Congress- that is, one in line with the original vision of the Congress/Treasury/Citizens power of money supply- the very power we as a nation were stripped of in 1913 and by the actions on Jekkyl Island- can only be realistically achieved one way...

Sue The Fed In a Federal Class Action Suit Seeking Trillions In Damages

I write this not as an idea...

I am doing it- actually, I have written it.

This latest exposure of Fed corruption will just be another count in the complaint

While I will seek class action status- and I am willing to do this alone with my spouse and her law degree yet I would LOVE the support of GLP members who would like to be part of history (as it matters not if we WIN the case but rather victory lies in the fact that a lawsuit of this nature would allow us all to compel DISCOVERY as in any civil action to determine the other secrets of the Fed as well as become a national story with legs- ordinary citizens sue Fed in Federal Court for 33 trillion dollars- makes a hell of a headline and would raise awareness which in the end is the problem... ignorance and apathy)

The complaint is simple, as the illegality of the Fed is straightforward.

We plan on filing the lawsuit in late September, after attempting to generate some heat on the story by emailing 426 reporters and releasing a short video explaining what we are doing, why we are doing it, and how we invite all to join us (no cost and no work- only upside if we win and a sense of activist satisfaction even if we lose- of course if we lose we would appeal in the Third Circuit and if that does not work we would naturally petition the Supreme Court who, we reason, would have a hard time resisting such a suit)...

Of course, you- all of you- any of you- could just do the same thing and sue the Fed... but since most of us are busy as slaves working 1/3 of our lives as slaves to the Fed- and 1/3 of that 1/3 is working to just pay taxes which are the result of the failure to inform us all how to redeem lawful money- it may be easier to just add your name to this suit and tell your friend's at the next cocktail party about the single greatest non violent attempt to wrest control of this nation by means of a Gandhi like peaceful strategy of legal leverage.

For some info see:

[link to www.TheFedLawsuit.com]

Wow- I cannot wait to serve and subpoena Ben, Alan and all the good ole boys

If anything happens to me, please tell a good reporter that odds are I was a liability that was written off in the literal sense...

Anyone who wants to join the suit, please see the website and email me:

[email protected]

The draft complaint will be sent to every Congress member and about 500 journalists, as well as talk show hosts (Charlie Rose, etc) and other influencers as well as massive social media viral awareness campaign... one reason we are deliberately making the lawsuit simple is so anyone with a 3rd grade education- the age of my daughter- can comprehend the cause of action.

THE FED LAWSUIT

One Solution To THE SINGLE GREATEST PROBLEM FACING AMERICA

Hey, they had their run for 99 years...

Their deal with the Devil is up, and today it's finally the time to pay...

I love this part by the way of the Federal Reserve Act:

4. Liability of Shareholders of Reserve Banks

The shareholders of every Federal reserve bank shall be held individually responsible, equally and ratably, and not one for another, for all contracts, debts, and engagements of such bank to the extent of the amount of their subscriptions to such stock at the par value thereof in addition to the amount subscribed, whether such subscriptions have been paid up in whole or in part, under the provisions of this Act.

[12 USC 502. Part of original Federal Reserve Act; not amended.]

The Pen Is Indeed Mightier Than Any Sword

IN THE THIRD CIRCUIT

T. Patrick Murray, Plaintiff
An Individual American Citizen
(Insert About 100-10,000 Other Names Here)

v.

FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, et al, Defendant
A privately held corporation
(Insert Names Of Branch Banks and Governors)

------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP