Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prophetic Dream and I am Compelled to Share with Everyone
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I had the most amazing dream of my life. It felt so real, realer than life itself. I saw myself in a place of total chaos. The sky was dark, people were screaming and running and there were intense storms everywhere. I heard that our power grid was down, and was told we would have three days of darkness. Then, in the middle of the chaos surrounding me, a being approached me and said "don't be afraid, you are witnessing the evolution of mankind." He continued to tell me that we would be transitioning into "light bodies" and would no longer need our physical bodies. We will no longer need things that the physical body craves (food, sex, etc.). Then I saw people falling off of the earth - almost like the earth was tilting and people were screaming, trying to hold on but they just fell off. I was told these were the negative beings, people full of hate, or people who have fear in their hearts. I was told that only those with love in their hearts would stay to inherit the new earth. I was told to fill my heart with pure love. Then I saw the new earth... it was indescribable. So beautiful, pure and peaceful. I guess I just wanted to share this with everyone to let you know not to be afraid. Don't play into the lower vibrations of fear and hate. Fill your hearts with love. The changes to come are great ones!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP