Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Last Year I was a Foot Away From a Gray Alien, Twice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The story I'm going to share with you is absolutely true.
I have nothing to gain by fabricating a story here, nor would I waste the time to type this if it was not true. I am writing this to share my story with a community that may benefit from hearing of my experience and I feel its an injustice to keep this to myself.

A year ago at this time, I was ignorant to UFOs and visitation. I considered "aliens" a fringe belief and more of a Hollywood creation than a realistic phenomenon.
This changed when I began having strange experiences periodically in the late hours of the night.

On the first night, when my paranormal experiences began, I recall dreaming of sleeping in my bed. (It's important to note, I sleep on my side as it was in the dream) Suddenly I felt a hand grip the covers over my bed and pull them off while also rolling me over to the side opposite of the side I was sleeping. At the very instant my eyes were opened, Instead of seeing anything I woke up instantly and screamed for about 20 seconds as loud as I could. My screams awoke someone in my house who came in to see me to check if I was hurt, but when she asked what happened I couldn't recall. At the time I didn't even recall the dream and my thoughts were "foggy". The time was around 4am and after sitting awake for a while I went back to bed.

I considered this a strange occurrence, but shrugged it off as a dream and continued with a normal routine life. About a week after this dream however, I began having frustrating sleeping problems. I would wake up 3-5 times, every night around 2am 3am 4am. I have a strong bladder so this wasn't to use the bathroom, and my whole life I've never had such problems sleeping. Sometimes when waking up, I would feel a sense of fear inside, of which there seemed no reason for. Nevertheless, I tried my best to continue a normal routine.

After a couple weeks of this sleeping problem, something happened to me which unnerved me to the bone and redefined my beliefs regarding "aliens". One night, after waking up for the 2nd or 3rd time, I saw it. My eyes slowly opened fully adjusted to the darkness, as I was sleeping and my room was very dark (shades closed and only lit by the orange glow of my alarm clock). It stood 1 foot away from me, standing in the space between my bed and the wall (this small space is there because there is a window above that area with a heavy shade that sometimes falls so I keep my bed about 2 feet from the wall for safety reasons). The being before me was almost eye to eye with me. It was the perfect Hollywood image of a "Alien Gray". It had a large head, gray skin, LARGE black almond shaped eyes, no ears, and a small slit mouth. The eyes were absolutely hypnotizing, so much so that all of the beings other features seemed insignificant. Almost as soon as I realized I wasn't dreaming and this being was truly before me, I flipped in the opposite direction out of my bed, slammed my knee on the floor, and ran to the light and flipped it on without looking back. When the light was on I looked to see the being but it had vanished. The bruise on my knee served as a reminder of that night and how it was not a dream - I was fully awake when I beheld it. The fear I felt when I looked into its eyes was unparalleled, it was almost like the fear was being projected into my mind.

After this night I started to research information about Gray Aliens online. Whereas before I could laugh at the sight of one, in a movie or on TV, now I was absolutely terrified of their image, especially the eyes. Of all the "pictures" of grays I had seen, this one most closely resembles the being I saw, although its skin was gray (or maybe just because it was dark).

[link to www.google.com]

As time went on I considered perhaps it was just a hallucination, that perhaps I was still in a dream state when I saw the being, however I still found myself waking many times per night feeling uneasy, though now I was starting to relate my uneasiness with abduction. Also, during this time, I felt a very dire urgency about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. There was a subconscious feeling that I needed to leave the United States and travel to a country in the southern hemisphere. Though I never acted on it, looking back perhaps this being was trying to warn me of something.

Another three weeks had passed since the time I saw the being at my bedside when I saw it again. Since the first time, I began locking my door and locking my windows before I went to sleep, hoping that it would keep me safe - but the sleepless nights continued. I awoke in the same fashion as the last time I saw it, facing the wall with the being in-between the bed and the wall. For some reason, this time I felt that, even though I was just now consciously viewing him (I just woke up) I felt as if I was with the being for some time. Perhaps it was for this reason that I was not instantly scared as I was the first time. The being was the same as it looked the first time I saw it, same height and same eyes. I took 2-3 seconds to look at the being but I noticed no legs or feet, but perhaps that's because my attention was so focused on its eyes. After these few seconds I swung my arm at the being, and remarkably my arm passed right through its body. I was stunned because it was so clearly defined before my eyes but my arm and hand passed right through it. Then, I took my sheet and waved it at the being, but again the sheet passes clear through its body. Finally I got out of my bed and stood directly in the spot the being was standing. I did this to prove to myself that the being was not real hoping it would be gone by now as I had been awake for a bit of time and if it was a hallucination it would pass. I looked directly down to see if the being was there and its head was tilted up, body directly inside mine, and his eyes started to shine white and glow. At this point I panicked and again sprinted to the light switch without looking back. As before, when the lights were on, the being had vanished. The time was 4am, I was so shaken from what just happened I didn't go back to sleep, it was not a dream.

There are many questions I asked myself. How did it get into the room? Why was the being's body transparent? Perhaps this is proof that Alien grays are not extra-terrestrials, but inter-dimensional beings, or both. Did it teleport into my room? or did it phase through the wall when I was turned around to turn on the light? Here is one experience similar to mine that I found on youtube, from coast to coast (Except for the eyes):

As a side note, I would use my laptop in bed before I went to sleep. With the WIFI on, the laptop generates a relatively large EMF (you can check this by putting your laptop near a radio and it will generate a lot of static). The being in the video above seems to have an EMF, and if my laptop was placed on the floor between the wall and the bed in the exact place I saw the being, which it was as I would place it there before sleeping, maybe this is what made the being visible to me?

Also you may recall the coast to coast area 51 caller who began explaining how Grays were inter-dimensional beings not ETs before the satellite signal was lost from the station.

Maybe this is some outside proof of this claim, at the very least, for me

I have no conscious memories of being abducted, being in a ship, or undergoing medical examination. I did notice however that some nights I would wake up with distinct markings on my chest and arms.

After the second sighting of the being, I began sleeping with all the lights on in my room, but my constant nightly awakenings continued. One night I awoke with a strange taste in my mouth and burped very loud for almost 20 seconds. Not sure what that was about, but that night I also had the markings on my body. If the beings did experiment on my body, I recently considered that they may have repaired or replaced my heart's mitral valve. For the last 7 years of my life I would experience large palpitations on a regular basis, which my cardiologist attributed to mitral valve prolapse, which I was born with. Though my case was mild, it still caused me discomfort when I would have palpitations. Around the time of my visitations, my palpitations seemed to stop completely. I recently went to my cardiologist and after a heart sonogram he said that there was no longer any blood regurgitation back through my mitral valve and it was normal now. If the grays did repair my heart, then maybe the medical experiments are a give/take?

Another night I woke up and saw what seemed like a watery translucent silhouette in the brief few seconds I woke up (the light was on) and the ceiling of the room was shining and glowing reminiscent of the being's eyes when it looked up at me.

Eventually I became terrified and tired of these experiences. Unable to cope with them any longer, I moved out from that location, which I will note was located next to a large wooded area. Since I've moved I sleep with another person in the room and have been sleeping through the whole night ever since. No more strange markings, no more paranormal sights, no more fears of going to sleep.

Thank you for reading my story, again it is 100% true and I felt obligated to get my story out somewhere. I hope the community can learn something from my experience. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to respond, and I encourage those with similar experiences to share them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP