Users Online Now: 1,630 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 730,016
Pageviews Today: 1,243,186Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,593
01:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zakks Official 'IS IRENE GOING TO WHACK CURRITUCK FOR ME' Thread!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi! My name is Zakk, most people (ha!) here know me. I live in Norfolk Virginia, and im from Currituck County North Carolina. If you notice this is ground zero for the path of IRENE the hurricane. I have been through many hurricanes in my life, and survived them all.

If you know me, I fight the masons, and illuminati , in front of everyone, to their faces. They fucked me to my face, said join them or die, said they are against me, and said im delusional, and a paranoid schitzo .... this lead me to reporting what they did in currituck to me to the secret service, who responded in Los Angeles by saying 'Be Jesus or Die' ... thats a real death threat from the secret service who picked me up off the street. This is after they bragged they stole gold and the ark and more from the property the masons fucked me out of. [link to www.tullsbaymarina.hostei.com] will explain this clearly in a cogent fashion. This proves the cops of currituck are illegal, and know it, like the cops in norfolk - This lead back to the Baltimore FBI and more working me for over 10 years now, and they said be jesus or die and join the masons or die, that fucks Lt Kris Nelson of the Baltimore FBI in the real thing, thats the truth. Now the gangwar that this created has become infamous here on GLP,its public and they all say its fake and say im crazy while doing the gangsigns and masonic cult acting the shows there is a problem. This lead back to all that GOD shit...

the question is, is IRENE going to kick Currituck/Norfolks ass, and if so, did God do it to show the masons whats real... and still is.

Anyway, ill track what goes down here, in front of everyone like I did for over 10 years now here on GLP.

Thank you for your time, and if you do some research , you can find I was telling the truth the whole time, and the masons joked me and mocked me and said this is to the death in front of everyone, and stood there touching their faces, and middle fingers to their faces saying they are the master.

Im not a 4, a royal, purple in the masonic cult, or a 5, the CIA... im also not an invisible lizard and or organic portal ... so israel knows they got fucked by bush jr and bush sr, and did it to die so they are out... apparently with 300 million americans who lost, sold their souls to the cult that fucked them, and stood there and died.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP