Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -->> DREAM ABOUT 13 DAY COUNTDOWN & LABOR DAY-SEPTEMBER 5TH <<--
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was away the past five days with my family to upstate NY and got back late last night. I left after getting over a high fever of 101 and after I arrived the first night, I was sick again too at around same temperature. I don't know if fevers affect dreams but I was stressed when I left and the six hour car trip wasn't helpful. I woke up multiple times but would just fall back asleep.

Anyway, as I'm typing this, I'm nervous but I thank God that this forum is here as my outlet. As we all know, this Virginia quake being felt in so many states and the reaction here on GLP was amazing to say the least. I felt it as well as I posted a thread about it here:

Thread: Earthquake Felt Here: Brooklyn & Staten Island, NY!!!

While I was away, I was having many disturbing dreams, voices and numbers, as if there were a room full of people trying to whisper to me at the same time. I saw many numbers too but couldn't pinpoint any equations. Last week, I had a dream about the name RA as in the sun god and the equation form like this:

720 + 270= 18

Here's my post about it here:

Thread: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events... (Page 40)

I had the Elenin planetary alignment in mind as well as the CME direct hit that occurred during this time. The number 18 was the date August 18th...that's my thinking.

So the dream I had after the second bout of fever...which was probably this past Saturday night, had another type of equation and date this time, CLEAR AS DAY.

I saw a countdown from 13 to 1...like it was a flash animation on a screen...the sequence of numbers were appearing plain and simple like this:

13 12 11 10...etc. you get it

Then the date SEPTEMBER 5TH which is Labor Day this year.

Black and white, nothing else.

Still shocked about feeling the earthquake effects earlier today, I looked at the calendar. It's Tuesday, August 23rd.
I began to do the countdown to September 5th.

IF YOU START THE COUNTDOWN USING TOMORROW THE 24TH, IT DOES END EXACTLY ON LABOR DAY!!

I am posting this here as a SOMETHING, a warning, a thought, a wonder, whatever you want to call it. You can deny it, shun it, whatever. Take it for how your gut feels.

My gut tells me that God gave me these dreams for a reason, don't know exactly what or where or how but this is all I remember. I can only continue to pray about it. I wasn't going to make it a big deal until this earthquake happened. After FEELING the wave for the first time in my life, I really had to put my thoughts together and write up this post.

I will pray, like I have always prayed, that this will help you come to terms with WHERE YOU ARE WITH GOD.

Please believe now, more than ever, that Jesus Christ saved you from sin and you can come now in prayer and ask Him for His forgiveness and believe He's your Saviour. John 3:16 sums it all up for this world RIGHT NOW. I can only hope you will find it in your heart to believe this and make your way back to the Lord for the end times are truly here.

PLEASE FIND YOUR WAY TO GOD...HE REALLY IS WAITING FOR YOU hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP