Users Online Now: 1,880 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 653,542
Pageviews Today: 1,039,859Threads Today: 408Posts Today: 5,941
11:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (((Sun stars, earthquakes,trumpets sound, 200 million army He is coming...))
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wake up people information is everywhere and J.C. told us that would happen, words, prophets,different cultures all over the world point here where we are standing today.
Stars sun , fig tree, earthquakes, moving earth, anti christ, wars ...whathever you need . Science as we know endorses everything seen so far if they like it or not won´t change much.
The truth he is coming...
Be prepared stay safe!
be back later
blessing for all ohyeah

Rev.13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP